Top Northern Portugal Walking Tours
235 results | All Northern Portugal Tours
* A traveler said: "Portos tasting were great : quality of wines choosen, comments by our guide, visit of thé cellars,..."
* A traveler said: "Teresa was very knowledgeable and full of interesting facts only a true local could know. She adjusted the tour very unique for us. We absolutely loved it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... we really enjoyed learning about the city and would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Driver Pedro was very helpful . Was a very nice day spent. View of the Duoro was spectacular. Car was very comfortable. Enjoyed lunch"
* A traveler said: "Ana Paula knows her her city and country! Her historical knowledge is extensive and detailed. She answered our questions comfortably and easily. We mostly wandered through and around the Jewish Quarter and Riberia Square and ended with a lovely River Cruise."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Steve! He was very knowledgeable about Portugal and the wine of the Douro Valley. He was engaging and created a fun atmosphere where our whole tour group was able to bond (and we even hung out with our new friends after the tour!). Highly recommend this experience! Lunch was delicious and all the wineries were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. Although it was a very hot day, the tour was at a very comfortable pace for us (both in our late 50s). Excellent value!"
* A traveler said: "I went with my girlfriend for her 30th, and let me tell you this: Nuno was an absolutely amazing guide and a pleasure to be around. The places he took us in Douro Valley were beautiful and the wine tasting locations were spectacular! This trip was worth every cent!"
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was an amazing guide. He shared interesting facts about Porto and the tour was a pleasure! We enjoyed walking around with him and hearing about all the history! He was a great guide and we could not have asked for anything better!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour for one day. the food is good as well. the amount paid is worthy for full day of wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very pleasing! Our guide Sara was kind funny and informative, took us to places you have to see when visiting Porto and told about the story of the city. I really recommend it. Thanks :)"
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Steeve was really helpful and enjoyable. We had a real good experience thanks to him. Again many thanks : we recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip with our guide ( David) extremely passionate about the history of Porto. Visited two small port wineries with very generous measures of high-quality ports. Great value for a three hour walking tour of Porto. David is an exceptional tour guide. Thoroughly recommend this trip with David."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the trip. Booking it was easy but cost about the same as just turning up on the day."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful small group tour! Great mix of driving with history, small winery tours, lovely lunch and fabulous scenery. A ‘must do’ while in Porto!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
* A traveler said: "Such a picturesque area of Portugal to visit, absolutely beautiful! The wine tastings were amazing, the lunch exceptional and the river cruise was magical. Our tour guide Andree was excellent! He was highly knowledgeable of Douro valley, charismatic and made sure we all enjoyed our time! Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour: Vi is so knowledgeable, enthusiastic, charismatic, and welcoming guide! A lot of delicious and interesting food, fascinating stories, and authentic experiences. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We move to Santiago de compostela riding in a very fast car with Ricardo as our driver and tour guide. He was good in driving while narrating the history of Porto and the places we have to visit. He speaks fluent english. We will look for him the next time we visit again Portugal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Church of São Francisco (Igreja de São Francisco)
- Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Oliveira
- Palace of the Stock Exchange (Palácio da Bolsa)
- Porto Calem Wine Cellars
- Peneda-Gerês National Park (Parque Nacional Da Peneda-Gerês)
- Rua Santa Catarina
- Avenida dos Aliados
- Amarante Water Park (Parque Aquático Amarante)
- Serralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves)
- Douro River (Rio Douro)
- Santo Inácio Zoo
- Guimarães Castle (Castelo de Guimarães)
- Espaco Porto Cruz
- Dom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I)
- Valença do Minho
- Museum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto)
- Liberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade)
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Costa del Sol