Top Oahu Audio Guides
35 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Keoki was great. He was so much fun. He kept us entertained the entire trip. He was very knowledgeable of the city. He was a well experienced and safe driver. So intelligent and had lots of patience."
* A traveler said: "This tour was just what I needed to learn more about the Island, acclimate myself to locations, and to get some of the best pictures! My driver was friendly, funny snd so accommodating to each of the guests on the tour. Great way to enjoy the Island!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff awesome service great tour had a good time………………………………….. seen turtles and got some nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "Friendly (Josh) pilot who was really good about pointing out a variety of sights and was interested in the customers experience and excited about what we were seeing"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour! Loved the pilot and all the stuff at the office! Very kind and helpful! A great introduction to the layout of the island!"
* A traveler said: "I was very pleased with the tour - organized and informative. Tour guide very knowledgeable and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Making the fire, baskets out of palm leaves and fire dancing was the the of the show. The food was really good too."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing! 10/10 would do again! My 8 (almost 9!) year old, LOVED it!! Especially the waterfalls, tidbits and jokes from the pilot and, of course, the breathtaking views!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Captain Patrick and the crew were friendly and professional. I will be recommending this event to my friends visiting Hawaii 🌺🌴💗"
* A traveler said: "Our tour manager, Cousin Vetti, was awesome! He was on time, very knowledgeable, and able to guide us around the island with ease. He gave us plenty of time to see everything as well as use the restrooms and eat. Once we got picked up, we didn’t have to think or worry about anything else."
* A traveler said: "The views were great and the information provided was really good. We seen things we wouldn’t have even known about it without it"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing, we loved it. First time to Hawaii. The staff was very friendly and gave an amazing tour under water"
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice to see , the boat ride that we didn’t get tickets to , we got on Standby get right on"
* A traveler said: "The best tour that we had. I will totally recommend it especially if it’s your first time in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Choose your level of participation and enjoy the experience! Very informative and interactive activities for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "This is a beautiful 2 hour tour of riding this self balancing Hoover board. It was my first time and it was very easy to navigate. The Tour operator was fabulous and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this tour if you’re in OAhu."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible Day with Ken. I highly recommend his service. He is extremely knowledgeable about the island and took us to some great spots. I have no doubt you will love this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The driver and tour guide (same person) had been very accommodating, knowledgeable and entertaining. I would recommend it to friends and family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Mt. Tantalus
- He'eia State Park
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Banzai Pipeline
- Diamond Head
- Kapiolani Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Sandy Beach Park
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Kaneohe Bay