Top Oahu Safaris
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Private and Luxury
Art & Culture
Travel & Transportation Services
Luxury Car Tours
3 results | All Oahu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Ensure you end up with frame-worthy and social-media worthy shots of your visit to Hawaii by booking this session with a professional photographer. You'll travel to Jurassic Beach in an air-conditioned vehicle, stopping at some hidden gems on the way for a few snaps at places most tourists never visit. Your guide will also provide insider's commentary on Oahu's history and environment as you travel.
The North Shore is truly a vibe! Don’t just live the dream - be captured in it. Step into my world for the afternoon and I'll introduce you to the aloha lifestyle with some of the most incredible low-key locations on the north shore. We’ll collaborate with the warm afternoon light to capture the wanderlust feeling in your photographs. Some of the potential locations might include: a hidden dock w mountainous backdrop, the lost beach, a palm tree field, crystalline bay or massive spooky banyan tree to name a few and we typically visit 3 to 4.Our experience ends close to sunset which is an epic finale. Have a look around and make sure to contact me ASAP! Let's get your incredible day on my calendar, and let's create memories that you'll remember for a lifetime. Please let me know if you have a unique request such as an engagement so we can coordinate accordingly as well.
For the thrill-seekers! We will travel three miles off of the North Shore of Oahu to find Hawaiiʼs famous Manō (shark). Surrounded by clear blue abyss, guests will have the opportunity to swim alongside this pelagic predator, with the guidance of a trained safety diver. The crew will provide guests with information on shark biology and behavior, as well as safety guidelines for snorkeling and free diving. The most common resident shark species include Galapagos, Sandbar, and Tiger sharks. However, being in a pelagic (deep-water) zone allows the possibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Safaris in Oahu?
What Safaris in Oahu are taking additional safety precautions?
What Safaris in Oahu are good for avoiding crowds?
- Honolulu Tours & Tickets
- Byodo-In Temple Tours & Tickets
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & Tickets
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & Tickets
- Waimea Valley Tours & Tickets
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Mokolii Island Tours & Tickets
- USS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & Tickets
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & Tickets
- Koko Crater Tours & Tickets
- Kailua Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kaau Crater Tours & Tickets
- Bishop Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kahana Bay Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Hanauma Bay Tours & Tickets
- USS Arizona Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & Tickets
- Honolulu Hale Tours & Tickets
- Queen Emma Summer Palace Tours & Tickets