Top Oahu Snorkeling
37 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Awesome location great team effort every kind and informative, turtles where amazing will due it all over again"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely love the crew. Kim and Sam are funny, friendly and helpful. Even with some stubborn guest they knew how to have a good time. Thank you guys! I'll never forget that day!💕🐢"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Great time -great weather - great host! Water was clear and sea life was present. Will use them again on our next trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Even if you go snorkeling or scuba diving you’ve gotta try this. The entire crew that runs this is absolutely amazing and very hospitable. And very professional."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time snorkeling & it was the best experience! The crew on the ship was great! The captain Jesse was very courteous & always went around asking if we were ok! We were able to see dolphins & a sea turtle. Also one of the crew was able to fish up a star fish!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were very welcoming and informative not judgeu and overbearing.. It was a relaxed atmosphere. The best oart was Being able to watch and do the varied water activities with my son.. all in one place.."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly and chill staff, they even gave us free drinks! The ride was smooth and the boat was clean. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. We travelled with our 2yr old. The Captain Bruce team were so accommodating and friendly. Our little one even got to see a turtle from the boat. They have an abundance of ‘water activities toys”. Highly recommended for parents who want to take turns snorkeling while kid cruizes around on the zayak sea sled."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to go swimming in such a great environment especially seeing the turtles and the huge fish swimming around us. I would go every time I’m back to Hawaii!!"
* A traveler said: "Uncle D was great very knowledgeable and informative!!! Had a great time and the food stand he took us to was amazing!!! Felt like we were his family for a day…. Great great tour with a wonderful person leading the way"
* A traveler said: "this was the coolest experience! our instructors were so nice and we got to see quite a lot of sharks, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very relaxing. We chose this tour to end our Hawaiian vacation. The crew was fun, courteous, and accommodating. They took us to a great spot to snorkle and prepared a very tasty lunch. The day was very chill and relaxing ,which is what we needed."
* A traveler said: "Recommend 100%. It was an amazing experience. We had not seen any turtles at all in the full 7 days we were there until this last trip we had. Thank you guys so much! Honestly best memory of our Hawaii trip."
* A traveler said: "The staff was chill, informative and it was a great experience!!! Nothing to worry about the sharks on wanna say Aloha Mahalo🤙🏻🧡"
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! My first time snorkeling and Jarvis and Ford were great with making the trip fun! Definitely would go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome way to see the island sights. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, and made sure we knew what we were doing the whole time. The biking was easy and fun, the hiking was so beautiful and the snorkeling was amazing! Krash and Sushi made the sailing so much fun! Would definitely recommend. Thanks E!"
* A traveler said: "For people that have think that they have seen it all, no you haven't and elf was amazing at showing this to you. We even got to see a turtle and got some fresh fruit from a local fruit stand. Had so much fun and Elf is amazing and very knowledgeable about everything you could probably ask about or wanna know. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Magic Island
- Kailua Beach Park
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Valley of the Temples
- Byodo-In Temple
- Diamond Head
- Koʻolau Range
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Waimea Bay
- He'eia State Park
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Kapiolani Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Makapuu Lighthouse