Top Ohrid Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Ohrid Tours
Enjoy Macedonia’s historic monuments, fine wines and delicious cuisine on a private full-day tour from Ohrid. Explore the historic town of Bitola, visit the Paeonian ruins of ancient Stobi, then indulge in a delicious wine tasting lunch at the Popova Kula winery in Demir Kapija.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Tastes of finest fresh seafood at the traditional family-owned mussel and oysters farm & Perast ancient sailors town with Boat trip to our Lady of the Rocks In this unique and exciting trip, you'll have the opportunity to visit Boka Bay from all perspectives. You'll be driven through our exciting scenic roads, walking around ancient sailors' Old Towns, embark on a boat tour and visit our beautiful picturesque Islands, panoramic drive around the bay with gastronomic and wine tasting pleasures at the end. Mussels and oysters are farmed using a “long line” system, traditional farming techniques of the Adriatic Sea and the Mediterranean. In Montenegro, there are only 20 shell farms in the area of the Boka Kotorska Bay, and there are small family businesses owned by local people. You will be able to taste high-quality and protein-rich seafood with controlled quality, farmed in first-class water. Possibility of swimming & diving on request
Warm and welcoming wine experience in the heart of nature and the calmness of the St. Cosmas and Damian Monastery. We invite you to visit our beautiful winery and savor some of the best wines from estate’s portfolio, paired with local products from Macedonia’s fields. During the wine tasting, the guide will explain the traditional philosophy and criteria behind the making of our vintages. A well explained visit at the monastery of St. Cosmas and Damian is also included in the trip, along with a walk around the winery and cellar. Organized transfer from your accommodation to the winery and back is included in the tour price.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine Tastings in Ohrid?
The best Wine Tastings in Ohrid according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine Tastings in Ohrid are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ohrid experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tastings in Ohrid are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ohrid may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets