Top Olympia Art & Culture
24 results | All Olympia Tours
* A traveler said: "This self guided tour was very easy to use, we picked up our VR glasses from town. Very relaxing, enjoyable and was amazing to see the Olympia Ruins come to life. This gave a us a view into the past. Thank you to the inventor of this VR equipment, who we met. You are very creative!!"
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "Great location, and 200% better with a local! Guide Vasilis (sp?)and our driver Chris were superb! A+"
* A traveler said: "Niki our tour guide was amazing! My wife and I were looking forward to this tour and she still far exceeded our expectations. There is so much more history at Olympia than we thought and Niki communicated it clearly and made it interesting. On top of that, her English is outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Maria was excellent! She is a seasoned professional and we really enjoyed the information she shared with us."
* A traveler said: "We had a party of 4 and although the van could have taken more we were the only ones. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting. Lots of spots in the shade to stop and hear about Olympia."
Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Georgia, was fun and interesting. She shared interesting facts instead of just historical information. Looking at ruins can be boring if you don't know what you see. She brought Ancient Olympia to life with her descriptions and stories of the site."
* A traveler said: "We were a bit late getting off the ship, but Andrew and driver were waiting patiently for us. They got us to all the stops before the cruise buses arrived at each stop, so we had a very personalized experience! Andrew worked with us to quickly come up with a great plan for the day. We visited 2 farms and a tasting shop in addition to ancient Olympic site and museum. Book this tour, you won’t regret it. highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Olympia tour (4.5 hours)
- Private Tour:Olympia Museum & Archaeological Site from Katakolon Port
- Private Tour: Olympia and Pyrgos Town from Katakolon Port
- Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia and Archeological Site
- Katakolon Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Ancient Olympia, Archeological Site and Archeological Museum
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia