Fun fact: four presidents have visited Winter Park, Florida, including Barack Obama in 2012. With those notable stop-ins, this former resort town exudes charm and encourages relaxation even today. The suburban city in Orange County showcases some of the best natural scenery in Central Florida, and nature lovers flock here to enjoy the more than 70 parks in the city. For those still looking for a resort feel, Winter Park also has top-notch golf courses and a popular shopping district.
The city’s Main Street is a lively area. It serves as a cultural hub, complete with art galleries, a liberal arts college, museums, a cemetery and even a beach. Boaters enjoy having easy access to a launch nearby, and two of Winter Park’s most famous attractions are Rollins College and the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of Art. The latter destination is home to the United States’ largest collection of Tiffany glass.
Should I book Winter Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Winter Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Winter Park?
Things to do near Orlando
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia