Top Orlando Mountain Bike Tours
12 results | All Orlando Tours
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "The water was so clear! Our guide, Josh, was great-concerned about everyone’s safety and that they had a great paddle."
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a wealth of knowledge and hilarious. We saw so much in our 90 minutes. It was the perfect amount of time. I would definitely recommend for the entire family. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "We approached a gator nest close enough to get pictures. Came within reach of a few baby gators. And our tour guide was really cool. The food for lunch was very tasty!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "I can’t remember our pilots name but he was extremely professional and took time explaining the tour to my son and myself. We had to wait on storms to move out and never felt rushed and the entire experience turned out amazing. I would highly recommend the 30 minute trip to anyone looking for a little adventure off of the beaten path."
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice trail. Bikes were good & the guy was really helpful in setting us up. It was a 15 mile long trail so 30 miles back & forth. Some of us made it half way before turning around & the rest made it 2/3. Trail had some hills but not too much. It was almost all bike/walking paths that went thru forests, parks & clearings. We had to cross streets a lot but car drivers were very nice & always gave us the right of way. It started in Winter Garden, which is a really nice town. There were places along the way to stop for pictures and to get drinks. Theres also a bike shop in case anything goes wrong with your bike. They give you an app to follow along the trail."
* A traveler said: "The Go Orlando Explorer Pass was worth the cost. Using the pass was very convenient and time efficient!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great ride. Quality bike. The guide was friendly and we changed the ride up a few times along the way to add mileage. I will do this again next time I’m in Orlando."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Hour Glass Bottom Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Rainbow Springs (Small-Group)
- 90-min Everglades Airboat Tour in Central Florida
- Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Wild Florida Admission with Optional Lunch
- Helicopter Night Tour Over Orlando's Theme Parks
- 4-Hours Self Guided Bike Ride in Winter Garden with our Mobile Map
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Universal CityWalk
- Clearwater Beach
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Daytona International Speedway
- Lake Eola Park
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- House of Blues Orlando
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Orlando Museum of Art
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- The LEGO® Store Disney Springs
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- WonderWorks Orlando
- TIAA Bank Field
- Florida Mall
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia