* A traveler said: "Daniel’s art of presenting brought the stories about the beautiful buildings to life . I enjoyed the visit inside of Exeter College , such a pretty place ."
* A traveler said: "Perfect weather on a late summer's day. Calm conditions. Our young ' skipper ' had a chatty and informative approach. Altogether a very enjoyable hour on the Thames"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and knowledgeable tour guide Excellent pace. Gorgeous day ………….. Elizabeth Hudson Evans ."
* A traveler said: "A peaceful boat trip with a knowledgeable skipper followed by an amazing dinner by the river. Perfect way to round off a couple of days in this stunning city."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, was educated about the history of Oxford and Harry Potter and shown some places I would’ve struggled to find by myself. Would recommend, highly knowledgeable tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "The whole river cruise was a delightful experience. Nick our captain was lovely and informative in an amusing way."
* A traveler said: "Best day of our trip to London. Adde, our guide, was fantastic. Picked us up at 8AM sharp at our hotel in London, took us all around the Cotswolds all day and returned us back to our hotel at 5PM. Highly recommend you fit this into your visit to London."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a quick overview of the region. Tom was a great guide..."
* A traveler said: "As a Morse fan I found the tour very interesting and the guide very knowledgeable. Seeing the locations around Oxford where Morse, Endeavour and Lewis was filmed was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Driver/guide was very knowledgeable and friendly, as well as a very safe driver. A little cramped for time in Bath, but overall an excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "Heidi did an excellent job showing so many beautiful locations in Oxford associated with the great TV shows Morse, Lewis and Endeavor that I lost count! She also included interesting highlights of Oxford history. I highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cotswolds and Blenheim Palace Private Day Tour from Oxford
- 'Inspector Morse,' 'Lewis,' and 'Endeavour' Walking Tour of Oxford
- Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Private Oxford Food and Sightseeing Tour
- Cotswold Walks & Villages Tour from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh
- History of Science Museum
- Carfax Junction
- Oxford Castle & Prison
- Trinity College
- Oxford Town Hall
- Magdalen College
- Oxford Botanic Garden
- Sheldonian Theatre
- Ashmolean Museum
- Balliol College
- Blenheim Palace
- Bodleian Library
- Radcliffe Camera
- Christ Church College
- Oxford Covered Market
- All Souls College
- University of Oxford
- Bridge of Sighs
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England