Top Palermo City Tours
29 results | All Palermo Tours
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a knowledgeable, excellent guide with a great sense of humor. Great variety of food to try and see, as well as great background information of Palermo and Sicily. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, although the weather was quite bizarre (rain, sun, rain again), the tour itself is a very nice one"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful..we loved Cefalù…and Michael was fantastic. Very thorough and explained well… The trip was all I imagined and even more. This was also thanks to Michael."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the sights we saw. He showed us things which we would never have seen. He was very responsive to our questions and we even discussed subjects in present day Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the market was very informative, Manuela was extremely knowledgeable. Only wished the group was not so big and that young children were not included."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved learning the history of the area, seeing so many beautiful churches, and lunch in Mondello! A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was fantastic and although expecting a child at any moment he never appeared nervous or rushed. He took his time explaining everything we saw. He was hired as a driver but was knowledgeable and professional enough to be a guide. He made the long drive interesting for us and my 14 year old son. Having had a son the night he dropped us off he arranged our transport to the airport several days later with an excellent driver and a very comfortable van. I would highly recommend Daniel for any travel trough Sicily and be ready for an informative experience beyond just transportation."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour and our guide was knowledgeable and professional. He knew all the interesting facts to make the tour both educational and entertaining for us and my 14 year old son. Maurizio was very accommodating, professional and friendly. When we arrived at Corleone the souvenir store was closed and he called the owner who came and opened the store for us. His driving was excellent and although he had another appointment after us he never rushed us and we were treated expertly. He allowed us our private space when appropriate and was always there for us when we were ready to leave. He was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio