Top Palermo Full-day Tours
46 results | All Palermo Tours
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, although the weather was quite bizarre (rain, sun, rain again), the tour itself is a very nice one"
* A traveler said: "Very beautiful..we loved Cefalù…and Michael was fantastic. Very thorough and explained well… The trip was all I imagined and even more. This was also thanks to Michael."
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Sal and Umberto were great hosts. Lots of info and free time for lunch and shopping. We had a comfortable van and took lots of photos. 3 of 4 of us are from Italian/Sicilian heritage."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a knowledgeable, excellent guide with a great sense of humor. Great variety of food to try and see, as well as great background information of Palermo and Sicily. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Giovanni, made this trip so enjoyable! He picked us up at our hotel in a comfortable car, gave us water, and provided stories, tips, and history throughout the drive, and even after the trip. Well worth the price. Adequate time for seeing top destinations. Highly recommend- ask for Giovanni!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the sights we saw. He showed us things which we would never have seen. He was very responsive to our questions and we even discussed subjects in present day Sicily."
* A traveler said: "There were 8 of us, including 3 children. We enjoyed the trip and the areas we visited. Our driver was very pleasant, a good driver, and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the trip. We would have liked more time in arrive, but no fault of our driver."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Francesco speaks very good English and is passionate in introducing everything to us. The tour is in general very relaxed with things to see, good food n purchases."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour and our guide was knowledgeable and professional. He knew all the interesting facts to make the tour both educational and entertaining for us and my 14 year old son. Maurizio was very accommodating, professional and friendly. When we arrived at Corleone the souvenir store was closed and he called the owner who came and opened the store for us. His driving was excellent and although he had another appointment after us he never rushed us and we were treated expertly. He allowed us our private space when appropriate and was always there for us when we were ready to leave. He was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio