* A traveler said: "Great experience, learned a lot about the Mayan culture while making some delicious food. Easy place to find with beautiful views."
* A traveler said: "Marlon was an outstanding guide. Perfect for my visit to Tikal. He was very knowledgeable of the history, geography, politics and could read the inscriptions on the estelas. Very accommodating, scalded all the pyramids with me and took great photos. He estimated that he has lead over 3,200 tours to Tikal. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I traveled up to Panajachel from Antigua in February 2020. VERY impressed with the immediate responses and communication of the Antiqua office. Our hotel pickup and delivery was seamless. The shuttle bus was a new, climatized, 16-passenger vehicle with a competent and courteous driver. Needless to say, we were very pleased with the level of service on all counts. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We needed to get from Panahachel to Guatemala Airport for a 3:00 pm flight, leaving Pana at 9:00. Although the shuttle left 15 to 20 minutes late, the ride was smooth, and got us to the airport with time to spare. We did not travel through Antigua. The van was clean and in great condition."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible. We really enjoyed learning the history of the town and the way a lot of the local people intertwine aspects of Catholicism and Mayan traditions. This was a realistic, interesting, learning experience. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Neimus was our tour guide and he was very nice and helpful. It was our first time riding ATVs and it was a blast!! We highly recommend Simoon Tours & Rentals if you want a fun way to visit nearby villages and experience the surrounding culture. The ladies in Santa Catarina Polopa we're beautiful and amazing as well. We also enjoyed our drink vouchers for the dreamboat bar! Book here, you won't forget the experience! Thanks Neimus!"
* A traveler said: "We had Alex as our guide. He seemed to know the area and everyone there! He was particularly up beat and fun to be around. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing, amazing, amazing. Our guide was Alex and he was truly AMAZING. Friendly, knowledgeable, and outgoing. We did the sunrise tour with Alex and he brought us banana bread, fruits and coffee. He then drove us around multiple towns to eat delicious local food. Alex is the best and I would highly recommend him and this tour service."
* A traveler said: "Lee was a fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable and enjoyable to talk to about Mayan history and culture on our drive to and from Iximche. This trip was part of our honeymoon and my husband’s birthday gift from me. He and I had such a great time and learned so much. We got to see Mayans conduct ceremonies as well which was interesting and surreal. It was overall an enriching experience."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour and our tour guide. Benjamin was our guide and he was fabulous. He's a native of the area and provided a wonderful background. We found him to be very cheerful, friendly, and knowledgeable. It's easy to say that Benjamin made our day very special. This tour was a good way to see the villages and also have a boat ready for us immediately to move onto the next village. I thought that the cost was reasonable given the transportation and the duration of the tour. Our family enjoyed this day, very much and I'm glad that we were able to schedule it."
* A traveler said: "Salvador was an excellent guide going well above and beyond what was expected. We would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to explore the lake. His English was good and we had no problems understanding him. We had a great time thanks to Salvador."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes