Top Panama City Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Panama City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover Metropolitan Natural Park, Panama City's only wildlife refuge, during this 1.5- to 3-hour guided tour. Stroll down well-kept nature trails through the forest and learn about the history of the park from your guide. View over 250 bird, reptile and amphibian species, 45 species of mammals (including Geoffroy's Tamarin) and 280 different types of trees. Be sure to bring your camera for great photo ops. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from central Panama City hotels are included.
This morning you will be transferred to the shores of the gatun lake, this tour takes you for a Zip line into the rainforest and the Gatun lake is a half day tour with certified instructors and equipment, not close your eyes and enjoy the views to the lake and the rainforest along the different 5 stations that this adventure offer to you.
One true experience, is to navigate through the canal of Panama, and have a first-hand experience. At the same time discover the flora and fauna of the canal of Panama. Among the wild lives, it is often seen different species of Monkeys that add a special touch to your visit. Like if it was not enough visit the Summit zoo, to see other wild lives and the guest of Honor is certainly you then the National Bird of Panama. A series of wild lives can be observed in the Panama Canal inner areas such as: Iguanas, birds and of course the monkeys. Our expert tour guide takes you to the sites where the monkeys live and you can take your own pictures of them. This tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Our tour is Unique because we are the only Mega Catamaran in Panama designed exclusively for this type of whale and dolphin watching excursions. Our staff is highly professional and offer only high standard services. We have a professional Chef on board and our meals are prepared fresh on the moment. Our guides are highly qualify to offer you a great informative experience and on the way back to the city our DJ will help you to relax with great music as you keep on observing more whales and dolphins.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Panama City?
What Kid-Friendly in Panama City are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Panama City are good for avoiding crowds?
- Presidential Palace (Palacio de las Garzas) Tours & Tickets
- Mi Pueblito Tours & Tickets
- Panama Interoceanic Canal Museum (Museo del Canal Interoceánico) Tours & Tickets
- Afro-Antillean Museum of Panama (Museo Afro-Antillano de Panama) Tours & Tickets
- Piedra Pintada Tours & Tickets
- Panamá Viejo (Old Panama Ruins) Tours & Tickets
- Fuerte Amador Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- San Jose Church (Iglesia San Jose) Tours & Tickets
- Soberanía National Park Tours & Tickets
- Metropolitan National Park (Parque Natural Metropolitano) Tours & Tickets
- Punta Culebra Nature Center Tours & Tickets
- Chorro el Macho Waterfall Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de Francia Tours & Tickets
- Barro Colorado Island Tours & Tickets
- Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) Tours & Tickets
- Bridge of the Americas (Puente de las Americas) Tours & Tickets
- Contadora Island (Isla Contadora) Tours & Tickets
- Casco Viejo Tours & Tickets
- Biomuseo Tours & Tickets
- Metropolitan Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific