Top Piedmont & Liguria Art & Culture
232 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful daytrip with Manuela and Fausto (our very friendly crew). On Board Meals and Drinks were delicious and swimming / diving from the boat was so refreshing. In the end we were even sailing for 20 Minutes. Very inspiring. Thanks to Manuela and Fausto."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "We got the most unique and beautiful views of all of Cinque Terre from above. Our guide Matteo was excellent. He was funny, knowledgeable and made everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it would be a private tour! It was my first time on a Segway and I found it very easy and fun to use. My guide was personable, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and clearly proud of his city. He made the tour really exceptional. I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Melissoula did a excellent job and showed us interesting places in this short time. As for her. Realy recommendable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
* A traveler said: "Sacra Di San Michele tour is amazing .The place is so beautuful and peaceful .Have no words to describe the feeling when you step inside the church . .. Something you have to experience .The tour leader was fantastic , very helpful and explaines in detail .We really enjoyed ourselves ."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time! Marco was an awesome guide and so was Giacomo and his hunter dog, Mac! Learnt a lot during the wine tour as well. Definitely will recommend this to my friends."
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "Great e-biking tour! It was our first trip to Italy and this was our highlight! Never knew how an e-bike would handle going uphill, one word effortless. Very scenic path with beautiful cliff views. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the area and always looking out for us which was very comforting. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect host! Really interesting stories! I loved the small details of Turin! I would definitely recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Karl is an exceptional host and guide. Food, history and story-telling are best parts of this tour! Highly recommend! You’ll get a great sense of old Genova."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva