Top Piedmont & Liguria Unique Experiences
59 results | All Piedmont & Liguria Tours
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time! Marco was an awesome guide and so was Giacomo and his hunter dog, Mac! Learnt a lot during the wine tour as well. Definitely will recommend this to my friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. Lot's of hands on while making interesting and delicious dishes in a home kitchen. Andrea our chef was informative and answered all of our questions. An added benefit - a lesson in knife skills."
* A traveler said: "I spent several hours at Rosanna's flat with her and her partner who had very good English. They were both very charming, interesting people and Rosanna was a confident cook and a good teacher. I learnt a lot, enjoyed the experience and ate a large amount. Apart from the lesson it was a lovely way to meet local people and find out a bit more about living in Turin. You will have a great time - just don't eat too much antipasti or like me you will find it difficult to do justice to all the pasta dishes which were gorgeous. I feel confident now in cooking pasta - something I had often thought of doing but not tried, I will be buying a pasta machine very soon. Thank-you both for a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was an amazing guide! He is extremely personable, yet laid back. He is very knowledgeable about Torino and walks you through the market as well as other parts of the town explaining the food, architecture, and history. Plus, as a Chef (BONUS), he is able speak in detail about the chocolate as well as other foods/drinks. Highly recommend this tour with Andrea!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite experiences during our recent trip to Rome. We started the day with a lovely trip to the farmers’ market which was in itself a wonderful experience. We then made our way to Daniella’s home, met her husband and prepared ourselves for a terrific Roman meal. Daniella and her husband truly made us feel at home. The food was superb and we felt like family. This is a great experience. Take the time to enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Learning to make pasta was such fun — clearly explained and demonstrated by Fabiana and Andrea. We loved the hands on experience — a chance to learn it correctly before we return home to do it on our own. The entire meal was excellent. This charming couple welcomed us warmly and offered us a truly memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Learning a bit about pasta making & also about one Italian family. Really enjoyed sharing the evening with them."
* A traveler said: "Very authentic and extremely informative. We learnt how to make ravioli in Daniela’s home and loved every second of it. The couple was welcoming and Daniela is an excellent cook - knows anything under the sun about fusion of ingredients. Would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a taste of the real Italy :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Portofino Marine Reserve (Area Marina Protetta di Portofino)
- La Morra
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)
- Po River (Fiume Po)
- Zoom Torino
- Church of San Giorgio (Chiesa di San Giorgio)
- Piazza de Ferrari
- Alba Underground (Alba Sotterranea)
- Piazza Statuto
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Monterosso al Mare
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Palazzo Rosso
- Mole Antonelliana
- Palazzo Bianco
- Via Po
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- Port of Savona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Lake Geneva