Pittsburgh Station Square Tours and Activities
At the center of Pittsburgh just across from its downtown, Station Square is one of the city’s most popular shopping, dining, and entertainment centers. Station Square is also the location from which visitors can take the historic Monongahela Incline, one of two funiculars headed up the hill to Mount Washington.
Over 25 different restaurants call the square home, with a variety of cuisines served. The area also maintains an active nightlife with options for dancing and happy hours and a seasonal fireworks show. The amphitheater holds many festivals, concerts, and events year-round, with other smaller venues such as comedy clubs and sports bars adding to the fun. Station Square is a center of transportation for the city, including the Gateway Clipper Fleet of riverboats. A mile-long walking path along the river tells the history of Pittsburgh’s industrial heritage. The Station Square itself was built into the former Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Rail Station.
Tours and Activities to Experience Pittsburgh Station Square
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOP ON-HOP OFF TOUR PASS- All Day Tour Pass
- JUST THE TOUR - An open top Double Decker Bus Sightseeing Tour of Pittsburgh.
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Ontario