Top Pokhara Camping
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Pokhara Tours
Head to the foothills of Annapurna with your own private guide for a day of hiking in the mountains and visiting Nepalese villages. After a scenic drive from Pokhara to Kande, your guide leads you on a hike to Australian Camp, Dhampus village, and Phedi. Soak in views of the Himalayas from Dhaulagiri to Manaslu, including the Annapurna range and Fishtail, and learn about Gurung traditions as you pass through Dhampus. Includes private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Enjoy the incredible natural beauty of the Himalayas on the short 4-day Poon Hill trek from Pokhara. One of Nepal’s most popular short treks, this private guided adventure is a great way for beginner hikers to experience life in the mountains at your own pace. You’ll also enjoy comfortable accommodation, good meals, and a variety of landscapes including beautiful rhododendron forests, before reaching the final spectacle: the Annapurna sunrise view from Poon Hill.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This astounding whitewater experience shares probably the most energizing rapids on the planet with perspectives on the absolute most delightful mountains in the Himalaya. Offering two days of serious, testing and nonstop perfectly clear whitewater rapids, it is nothing unexpected this is one of our most well known outings. This stream requests 100% responsibility from both team and guide – it isn't for the cowardly! It provides the thrilling and exhilarating experience.
We can have best views of Natural Resources and wildlife of Nepal since we pass through many forests of Nepal. It is a short expedition so that people who wants to enjoy expedition but have less time can enjoy this short expedition.
During this rustic overnight tour, you'll enjoy a camping excursion in one of Nepal's most picturesque settings. Travel from Pokhara to the scenic village of Lumle, then head to a special mountainside campground by foot. Highlights include tasty, open-air meals, views of the fabled Annapurna mountain range from your bed, and flexible, customizable hikes through the surrounding countryside.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Camping in Pokhara?
The best Camping in Pokhara according to Viator travelers are:
What Camping in Pokhara are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pokhara experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Camping in Pokhara are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Kolkata
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets