Top Pompeii Multi-day Tours
14 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic guide that made the Pompeiji alive again. Based on all the knowledge he had and stories told we could really see how it has been before the ashes came and was amazed about how advanced the society was already back in those days. I would recommend all visitors to take the oportunity to book a guide with a small group."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours in Europe I have done. Extremely knowledgeable guide- loved every second of it- would highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Maria, did a great job showing us the most important and interesting things about Pompeii. She was very engaging and entertaining and answered all of our questions. Joining the group and finding where the tour started was a bit confusing but once we found our guide we were good to go! Definitely bring a hat, water, and lightweight clothing if you go in summer. There is very little shade!"
* A traveler said: "Diego was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. His passion for the subject made everything more enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour and you’re very lucky if you are assigned to Diego. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, small group, sunny day! Guide was very knowledgeable and quickly adapted to the specific needs of the group and kept it intersting throughout the trip."
* A traveler said: "I had a great lunch and wine tasting with Anthony! I would definitely recommend this tour whilst in Pompei. The winery is within walking distance of Pompeii center. The For d and wine is fantastic, the best I have Had in my 6 weeks in Italy, I have even had 6 bottles shipped back to the UK it was that good!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour lady was fab. Informative, factual, lively and full of passion. Two hours was enough and then your free to roam where you like. The train station is located within a five minute walk. Top tip very hot be prepared."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgable and pick-up is right next to the train station in Pompeii. Convenient and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent visit, DAlfonso our guide, show us Pompeya with enthusiasm, and knowloge of the history of the city and how the people live in that time."
* A traveler said: "We booked offseason, but the tour, wine tasting, and 4 course lunch were all perfect! Our guide was very knowledgable and despite us not knowing Italian, she was able to clearly communicate everything about Sorrentino Winery perfectly! Such a treat for a chilly February afternoon. 100% recommend even for off season."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia