Top Portland Seasonal & Special Occasions
13 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and very well planned itenarary. Highly recommend this tour as the area is very beautiful and well maintained."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adam was full of knowledge, fun, and experience. He really made the day exciting, and was very patient with all of us. I recommend this tour for anyone who visits the Portland area."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise for the money. We took our parents and our three year old daughter for her birthday. Very memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant experience. The driver contacted us before arrival and was waiting when we landed. Overall a good service."
* A traveler said: "This tour is So much fun! John, our guide was awesome! We lucked out and ran across a local farmers market (hello fresh berries!) and he gave us some great local history as well along the way."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed every minute of this time. It was 41 wedding anniversary. Beautiful weather. Brunch was great. Not crowded. Staff were very helpful. Lady on the piano played beautiful music. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! Outstanding beer!! Bike was great and the ride was super easy and educational! Jay is officially the best tour guide I’ve ever had in my life!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, the history of Portland and the awesome bike ride around downtown and over the bridges"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide knowledge from our operator! I would use this same tour company again and would recommend them!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada