Top Porto Cultural Tours
324 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "This was my first holiday in almost a year. Porto is beautiful and this tour shows you all the highlights, and doesn’t feel rushed. The tour guide was great. Learned so many Interesting facts and history about Porto. Hotel pick up included, and guide dropped me off where I wanted in the city. You visit the cathedral, Sao Beneto train station. Then a cruise and then Port wine tasting and tour! Such a lovely time"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with great hosts. Awesome views and great wine tour. Francisco was a great tour guide, explained everything in Portuguese and English. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this 3 hour walking tour. Our private guide Teresa was wonderful. We especially enjoyed her perspective on Porto and Portugal overall."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful... we really enjoyed learning about the city and would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "excellent trip - guide was informative, great view during lunch, tastings, ac on the bus- would recommend as a fun day trip"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was astounding! She spoke many languages fluently, was as knowledgeable as a history professor, was an exceptionally talented driver, and was super fun and engaging. I was amazed how many places we fit into a single day. From cathedrals, to convents, to castles (all with fascinating histories and legends). Yet, we never felt rushed or short of time. Each stop allows for a healthy amount of "free time" where you can explore the area how you'd prefer, after a brief but comprehensive introduction from your guide. I'd highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in history, architecture, or even just looking for some beautiful spots to photograph."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything we imagined it to be and more! Ana, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed every stop and all of the scenery. Each tasting just got better and better with every stop! We hope to one day bring friends back to enjoy it!"
* A traveler said: "We move to Santiago de compostela riding in a very fast car with Ricardo as our driver and tour guide. He was good in driving while narrating the history of Porto and the places we have to visit. He speaks fluent english. We will look for him the next time we visit again Portugal."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Claudia, was terrific! Enjoyed the half day. Loved the itinerary. The boat ride in Aveiro was very nice…learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Steve! He was very knowledgeable about Portugal and the wine of the Douro Valley. He was engaging and created a fun atmosphere where our whole tour group was able to bond (and we even hung out with our new friends after the tour!). Highly recommend this experience! Lunch was delicious and all the wineries were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Such a charming town - Braga with wonderful shops and magnificent gardens - the flowers were all in bloom. The history of the town was explained by our terrific tour guide Marcia. We had a wonderful lunch at Diana Restaurant just a short walk from the main church. Buy your linens from the shop in front left of the church - very good quality and very reasonable prices. our second town was Guimaraes - a medieval castle and another lovely town to stroll and buy a coffee or pastry before heading back to Lisbon. in between these two towns was a stop Confraria do Bom Jesus do Monte - to visit another beautiful church and beautiful architecturally designed waterfalls. we even got to see a beautiful bride enter the church for her wedding."
* A traveler said: "Alex was super knowledgeable about the port wines and how they are produced as well as the history of Porto / Gaia. Also very funny and easy to spend 4 hours with. Bonus points for remembering everyone’s name in the 13 person tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day touring to Fatimah and Coimbra. All day tour worth the time and money. You won't regret it..."
* A traveler said: "Ana Paula knows her her city and country! Her historical knowledge is extensive and detailed. She answered our questions comfortably and easily. We mostly wandered through and around the Jewish Quarter and Riberia Square and ended with a lovely River Cruise."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in the Douro valley! Patricia our guide picked us up at our door and drove us to visit 3 wineries where we learned about and drank port as well as tasting olive oil and honey. We had a super lunch at a vineyard overlooking the grapes! Patricia went above and beyond to make our tour memorable and completely enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Took us everywhere! Loved that he could go where cars can’t. Gave us tips for good restaurants, good places to shop and other places to go. Great tour. Wished that I had booked him all day in a custom tour!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the trip, I thought the two wineries where well selected to provide a good variety and the lunch was excellent - fantastic venue and selection of food. Would really recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I knew little about Porto before this trip. The half day tour was a good introduction to the city and its rich history. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Orlando was an amazing guide. He shared interesting facts about Porto and the tour was a pleasure! We enjoyed walking around with him and hearing about all the history! He was a great guide and we could not have asked for anything better!"
* A traveler said: "A bit of a walk, but you burn off the wine, right? Marina was a great guide and explained the various types of Port to us, along with Croft vintners. Great snacks to go with the libations. Highly recommended, as well as the food tour!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised trip. It covered all that was organised. The guide was very courteous and helpful. We enjoyed a lot. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Our guide Patrizia was so informative and knowledgeable. During the travel and the tour itself, we never had a dull moment. The tour was relaxed and not rushed or packed with too many sights. Just perfect. The lunch was also very good."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia