Top Porto Travel & Transportation Services
221 results | All Porto Tours
* A traveler said: "After 20 hours of travelling, it was nice to see a welcoming face waiting for us at the Porto Airport. We were to our hotel in no time, even though it was high traffic."
* A traveler said: "Hassle-free way to start a well-earned vacation in Porto. Very friendly, reliable and efficient communication with Meridian4People office - hi, Claudia! Received trip confirmation and response to inquiries right away. Driver was punctual, polite, informative but discrete and professional. New, high end vehicle left an excellent impression. Thank you very much and best regards!"
* A traveler said: "We booked a transfer to our apartment and a return to the airport and both were on time with nice drivers and cars. We would certainly recommend this service and it is good value too."
* A traveler said: "Reliable - even when we arrived early, our driver was waiting. Smooth easy journey to our hotel - faultless and good value."
* A traveler said: "The company quickly asked a question to clarify our pick-up location. Driver was On-time and professional. Car was clean and well-maintained."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived just a bit early and when we came downstairs he was waiting for us. He promptly loaded our suitcases and took us directly to the airport. A CD was playing softly and he asked if that was OK or did we want it turned off."
* A traveler said: "Perfect introduction so u get a quick overview of the City. I highly recommend booking the boat cruise and the wine tasting. Definitely worth it if u spend 2 or 3 days and u want to make the most of it!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Mrs. Isa, the guide was amazing. She was so nice and fun and did everything to make us have an extraordinary experience. Thank you Isa for the explanations and stories throughout the trip, the great mood that was throughout the trip and the exceptional service. This whole day has been amazing. Thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us at the Airport. He was very friendly and professional. He gave us some suggestions as to what to see and do while visiting Porto."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour for one day. the food is good as well. the amount paid is worthy for full day of wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "We move to Santiago de compostela riding in a very fast car with Ricardo as our driver and tour guide. He was good in driving while narrating the history of Porto and the places we have to visit. He speaks fluent english. We will look for him the next time we visit again Portugal."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very good and very well organised. The lunch venue was very nice, in particular. Our guide Andre was great and made the experience very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Portos tasting were great : quality of wines choosen, comments by our guide, visit of thé cellars,..."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the trip. Booking it was easy but cost about the same as just turning up on the day."
* A traveler said: "Paulo monteiro was an amazing guide funny polite and an all around great human being I had the best day with him!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a picturesque area of Portugal to visit, absolutely beautiful! The wine tastings were amazing, the lunch exceptional and the river cruise was magical. Our tour guide Andree was excellent! He was highly knowledgeable of Douro valley, charismatic and made sure we all enjoyed our time! Highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "João was a wonderful guide…very friendly and knowledgeable. The lunch in Braga was great. There was just enough time spent in each location to get a feel for the cities. Perfect day outing!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide really knowand loved Porto.Picked up at hotel by Mercedes,takento tuk tuk. After tour taken to modern fish market restaurant called the Mercado. Superb lunch of seafood."
* A traveler said: "Valter was a wonderful guide, very personable and informative. We really loved the meat and cheese shop, and the Port flight tasting"
* A traveler said: "After having seen most of the sights around Porto, my wife and I thought that a trip to medieval Santiago de Compostela in Spain would be exciting. At first the trip seemed like a no-go, because four people are required for this trip. However, after finding out that we REALLY wanted to go, Living Tours made an exception and took us anyways. We really want to thank Living Tours for bending over backwards to make us happy. Needless to say, the trip was fantastic and our guide Francisco F. was outstanding. Francisco was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and took us to a fabulous restaurant for lunch. As for Santiago de Compostela, make sure you go, it’s living history. On the way back, we stopped in the small border town of Valença, again a winner! In sum, we had an unforgettable day thanks to Living Tours and Francisco."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in Galicia