Top Positano Art Tours
15 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "We booked our boat trip on 11th of September 2021 for the Amalfi coast. The boat was very stable and in a very good condition. Staff was friendly and explained everything in a clear manner. Thank you Adrea for a lovely day! If we need to take a boat trip again, we know where to find you!"
* A traveler said: "Salvatore was a great driver to get us through the mountains and back to the Naples airport. He arrived early and was waiting for us at the scheduled time. Vehicle was clean. Definitely would recommend Viator"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the coast. Our boat captain was very friendly and made sure we had a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Marco has been a great guide! We had the opportunity to visit the entire costiera amalfitana in 7/8 Hours, Understanding its story as well as visiting wonderful hidden gems. I will definitely Recommended him to my friends! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "I hate that I don’t remember our drivers name but he was so nice. Prompt and polite. Very friendly and answered any questions we had."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the inlaid wood tour. Everyone was so friendly and informative. Very interesting and well worth the $ and time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia