Things to Do in Prague This Winter
Winter is a great time to visit Prague and take advantage of discounted accommodations and world-class Christmas markets. Without the throngs of travelers you’d find in the summer, you can easily book a guided tour, visit the city's top sights, and head to the mountains for some skiing. Here's how to make the best of winter in Prague.
- See top attractions around the city while avoiding the chilly temperatures with ahop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Visit one of the most popular attractions in Prague without waiting in a chilly ticket line with askip-the-line tour of Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral.
- Escape the city for aday of skiing or snowboarding at the Klinovec Ski Resort.
- Learn how to prepare traditional Czech cuisine with achef-led cooking class and market tour.
- Sample some of Prague's best local brews, from pilsners to porters,with a guided beer tasting.
- Get into the holiday spirit with aPrague Christmas market tour.
- Visit one of Prague's historic concert halls for aclassical music concert.
- Head to the theater to experience a neon-litblack light stage show.
- Grab your favorite person and enjoy an indulgent,multi-course dinner and a concert at the Grand Hotel Bohemia.