Top Puerto Vallarta Food & Drink
61 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Learning about the history of tequila was fascinating. Gio made sure to take his time explaining every detail and was an excellent tour guide. We loved the drinks, food and people we meet along the way. You won’t regret this."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast on this taco tour. They really take you to the best taco joints in town. Everyone had fun, until we got rained out! Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was spectacular with visits to locally owned, family restaurants. Paz, our guide, was engaging and obviously enjoys both the food and people of the neighborhood. She made our morning tour a very special part of our trip to Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! So informative and fun. Highly recommend. They even will cater to specific dietary needs"
* A traveler said: "Market tour was wonderful. Then learning about cooking methods and knife skills. The things I didn't know I needed to know."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time making chocolate and learning the history behind it. Alias hope I spelled it right was a great teacher. When I come back I’ll definitely be taking this class again!!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and unique vacation experience!! The time passed too quickly!! Fernanda was so knowledgeable and helped us be super successful with our chocolates… and the confidence to try at home!"
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great... Also nice to see the beautiful Parraquia de San Miguel Arcangel... Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and shed light on the neighborhood."
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the legit “OG” parts of the city. It made you feel more like a traveler and less like a tourist as you cover a lot of taco stands that were both delicious and authentic to the city and community"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an awesome tour guide. He was knowledge about the different restaurants, the foods and was also fun. I feel more knowledge about Mexico after this tour. He was very easy to talk too! It rained for part of the tour but he was prepared with umbrellas and plastic ponchos. It was amazing even in the rain. Definitely recommend this food tour! Thanks again. Manny!"
* A traveler said: "The restaurants we were taken to were quite diverse but the food was excellent at every one. Some restaurant we would never have found on our own. Bernardo is a very knowledgeable guide. Would certainly take the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with great food (lots of unique flavors) and a great guide (Kaitlyn!) Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Victor, was exceptional and made our day. The tour was informative and interesting and the food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "This was the best taco 🌮 tour!!! Our guide, Memo (sp), was lovely! He took us to the most delicious places- everything was fabulous! We ate a variety of tacos and traditional drinks, while learning about Puerta Vallarta/Jalisco state. Worth every peso! Arrive hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Abel was a excellant and knowledgeable guide, great beer and pizza, if beer is your thing you need to do this for real Mexican craft beers"
* A traveler said: "Manuel demonstrated excellent technique and we definitely learned a few things. Meal was one of our best ever!"
* A traveler said: "Eduardo was an excellent tour guide. It is obvious that he loves this town and wants the same for his guests. I’m much more confident when ordering door from local stands and can read and understand the menu! Thank you, Eduardo! I would defy recommend this tour to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day in the water. They used the motor to go out and sail in. Wish it were all sail. I also did not enjoy the number of people on the boat. It was too crowded for everyone to enjoy front of boat. Staff were attentive. Overall 7/10"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Great service !!!! Good tables Good Music Shoud be in more cities Puerto Vallarta has nice CLUB"
* A traveler said: "This was a super fun and delicious learning experience! Was easy to book, and when we got to the Choco Museo, all the staff were super friendly. I learned a lot, and am excited to try to make mole at home. If you like cooking, I would highly recommend giving this class a try!"
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "Want authentic? Want to try real tacos? Want to get away from tourists? If so then this is your trip. My wife and I had a blast in this tour, lots of food and FUN. Bruno was outstanding, he took us away from the hustle and bustle and into the real Puerta Vallarta. I feel very honored to get to know Bruno and take this amazing tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Zona Romantica
- El Tuito
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Marina Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Gringo Gulch
- Aquaventuras Park
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas