Top Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Activities
294 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Marco was a great guide. He made us feel not rushed and he was very accommodating. They were right when they said “private tour”"
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Highly recommend. Guides were funny and knowledgeable of the area. Visiting Eden was a nice break from the hot weather."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Was in a group of 6 ATV riders with one guide. Was a ton of fun---dusty (so where those scarves and goggles they give you). Saw a beautiful river with waterfall. All of the employees were amazing with Covid precautions. An enjoyable adventure--would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "So damn fun. Overall an incredible experience, from the ATVs to chilling by the pool in the middle of Canopy River’s amazing location in the middle of the forest"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, activities, and food. Great crew. Beautiful beach and island. Worth the excursion for sure."
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "The guide was great very accommodating to all of the drivers and making sure we were all on track. The waterfall tour of tequila tasting and lunch were all great and fairly priced. We truly enjoyed the beauty and a little bit of adrenaline rush(when we got on main road!) it was a fun adventure! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was so fun! Ever was the best guide and showed us around the National park. Our jet ski tour was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The entire ATV was super fun! It was my teens first time ever driving an ATV. The guides were very friendly and patient. The photos were super awesome and captured every single tour moment. Driving over the Jorullo Bridge was my favorite!!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience by far when we came to Mexico! Tommy and his partners were amazing and not only did they talking to us about the tour but they gave us a lay of the land and culture about TRUE MEXICO. Definitely 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a group of 34 people and we were treated so well! The customer service was amazing and we had such a great and fun time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and well worth the money. We enjoyed the horseback ride to the waterfall. The boat ride was really relaxing."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "All of the staff were incredibly friendly; we snorkeled, paddle board, zip lined and rode on the banana boat.. all of it was fun and the area was beautiful! The sea lions should have a larger enclosure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Zona Romantica
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- El Tuito
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Gringo Gulch
- Marina Vallarta
- Aquaventuras Park
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas