Top Puerto Vallarta Tickets & Passes
21 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, activities, and food. Great crew. Beautiful beach and island. Worth the excursion for sure."
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Transportation from airport to Riu Palace Puerto Vallarta was outstanding. Very clean and very professional"
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Very professional. The staff is friendly and funny. They made sure that everyone was having a good time. They were respectful."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Great service !!!! Good tables Good Music Shoud be in more cities Puerto Vallarta has nice CLUB"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun little get away from the town. The Jaguar trail was a nice stroll with a river that makes for a nice photo opportunity. If you take an Uber or taxi to the botanical garden and it’s a busy day make sure to sign up for a return taxi a bit earlier than your expected return time."
* A traveler said: "The show,boat ride and dinner were great! But didn't like the booth labeled "Customer Service" acting like they were a part of the assistance of the show, but are trying to Sell you aggressively a trip while starting to embark ."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. The waitstaff was friendly and we really had a nice time. The food was also great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Gringo Gulch
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Zona Romantica
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Marina Vallarta
- Aquaventuras Park
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- El Tuito
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas