Top Puerto Vallarta Tours by Duration
201 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Transportation from airport to Riu Palace Puerto Vallarta was outstanding. Very clean and very professional"
* A traveler said: "The driver and all personnel were so helpful!!! Great experience!! Thank you! Will e definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "Luis was so knowledgeable of the various offerings in Puerto Vallarta. We learned about the amazing culture of Mexico through food and mezcal- we will never drink it the same again. Thanks - we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "I had a great and varied day together with my family. You have the opportunity to choose the beach activity you want to experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized and our guide was wonderful. We enjoyed the time spent with our guide learning about the gardens as well as the free time to wander around on our own. The tequila tasting was fabulous and the pours were quite plentiful. Lunch was very tasty."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and well worth the money. We enjoyed the horseback ride to the waterfall. The boat ride was really relaxing."
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, activities, and food. Great crew. Beautiful beach and island. Worth the excursion for sure."
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the legit “OG” parts of the city. It made you feel more like a traveler and less like a tourist as you cover a lot of taco stands that were both delicious and authentic to the city and community"
* A traveler said: "Dive Master Jaquine and crew were amazing kind and professional. A great safe dive with an abundance of beautiful things to see."
* A traveler said: "The pirate sailing cruise at Puerto Vallarta was excellent. the service, entertainment and food were all first quality. the crew was very friendly and attentative and made sure everyone from the kids to the older folks were included in the activities. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Our personal pirate was Pepe, he was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas