Top Puerto Vallarta Walking Tours
65 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Luis was so knowledgeable of the various offerings in Puerto Vallarta. We learned about the amazing culture of Mexico through food and mezcal- we will never drink it the same again. Thanks - we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! So informative and fun. Highly recommend. They even will cater to specific dietary needs"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Our tour guide Sylvia was the best ever!!! She took time to answer all our questions and address any concerns. She was so incredible in sharing the stories and history of Puerto Vallarta’s food scene. Such a great tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "David and crew were so great. They can’t control the weather but made our rainy day very special, treating us all like royalty throughout the day. The snorkeling was good and lunch was over the top. Highly recommend the tour and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Isabela was a great tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and passionate. She was able to answer all of our questions as well. I would highly recommend City Tours and request isabella. Great job Isabella and i hope to see you again. Thanks for the beautiful artsy views."
* A traveler said: "The walking food tour was spectacular with visits to locally owned, family restaurants. Paz, our guide, was engaging and obviously enjoys both the food and people of the neighborhood. She made our morning tour a very special part of our trip to Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast on this taco tour. They really take you to the best taco joints in town. Everyone had fun, until we got rained out! Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Great informative tasting. Alice was very knowledgeable and provided a lot of background info into the Tequila trade. Cozy setting made it especially enjoyable. Recommend as a To-Do when coming to Puerta Vallerta."
* A traveler said: "Manny was an awesome tour guide. He was knowledge about the different restaurants, the foods and was also fun. I feel more knowledge about Mexico after this tour. He was very easy to talk too! It rained for part of the tour but he was prepared with umbrellas and plastic ponchos. It was amazing even in the rain. Definitely recommend this food tour! Thanks again. Manny!"
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great... Also nice to see the beautiful Parraquia de San Miguel Arcangel... Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and shed light on the neighborhood."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time making chocolate and learning the history behind it. Alias hope I spelled it right was a great teacher. When I come back I’ll definitely be taking this class again!!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Great service !!!! Good tables Good Music Shoud be in more cities Puerto Vallarta has nice CLUB"
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with great food (lots of unique flavors) and a great guide (Kaitlyn!) Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Victor, was exceptional and made our day. The tour was informative and interesting and the food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Abel was a excellant and knowledgeable guide, great beer and pizza, if beer is your thing you need to do this for real Mexican craft beers"
* A traveler said: "Star met us right on time - she is personable, full of information about Mexican culture and especially food without giving too much at any time. We had an easy walking tour, all in restaurants where we could sit down. The food was amazing! She took so many pictures of the food and us to share as souvenirs. We can't wait to take another tour with Star - thank you so much!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Zona Romantica
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- El Tuito
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Aquaventuras Park
- Marina Vallarta
- Gringo Gulch
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas