Top Activities on the Ground in Puerto Vallarta
73 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the legit “OG” parts of the city. It made you feel more like a traveler and less like a tourist as you cover a lot of taco stands that were both delicious and authentic to the city and community"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "A “must do!” for first time visitors! Star is a fabulous guide & educator who shares her enthusiasm & passion for Tacos & local culture. We booked the Tequila tasting with her too; also excellent!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with Jean Carlo and Alejandro, they were super fun to hang out with, they know a lot about Puerto Vallarta landmarks and history. We navigated through downtown perfectly and enjoyed the rides through the malecón and downtown, had wonderful sights and this was an easy bike ride with plenty stops and opportunities for pics"
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "Transportation from airport to Riu Palace Puerto Vallarta was outstanding. Very clean and very professional"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent adventure! The guides are amazing. After all the different zip lines, rappelling, indoor sky diving, and water slide, you get tons of pictures and videos for a decent price. They also provide snacks and water along the way with a shot of tequila at the end. All around amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Love the ziplines! Martin, Loony, and Tony were amazing guides! It was so much fun and the view is breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Worth it. My family and I had a great time and loved every activity. The tour guides are fun and inviting and know what they’re doing."
* A traveler said: "Ana and Charlie were great guides. Weather was great. They did a great job ensuring a very fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Highly recommend. Guides were funny and knowledgeable of the area. Visiting Eden was a nice break from the hot weather."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day with Juan and Fernando leading our ATV excursion. El Eden was spectacular. Our lunch in the fishing village was perfect. They let us extend our day and take a water taxi to a private beach before going back to PV. Perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day riding with Joey E. on this tour. The ride was perfect, the stops were fun and the lunch was super tasty! Rancho Las Vegas is a sweet spot in the middle of the jungle, we could have stayed forever! Thanks Joey for a great ride and day, we were so happy we chose this company from the many available."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Running Tours
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Marina Vallarta
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Zona Romantica
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Aquaventuras Park
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- El Tuito
- Gringo Gulch
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas