Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "David and crew were so great. They can’t control the weather but made our rainy day very special, treating us all like royalty throughout the day. The snorkeling was good and lunch was over the top. Highly recommend the tour and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Worth it. My family and I had a great time and loved every activity. The tour guides are fun and inviting and know what they’re doing."
* A traveler said: "The team on this tour was absolutely amazing! They were fun, funny, amusing and I would recommend to anyone looking to travel to PVR! Thanks guys for an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Our tour guide Sylvia was the best ever!!! She took time to answer all our questions and address any concerns. She was so incredible in sharing the stories and history of Puerto Vallarta’s food scene. Such a great tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Miguel and Marco were great guides! We had so much fun and felt very safe. More shade and seats would be nice while guests are waiting, but overall a great experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Luis was so knowledgeable of the various offerings in Puerto Vallarta. We learned about the amazing culture of Mexico through food and mezcal- we will never drink it the same again. Thanks - we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "So damn fun. Overall an incredible experience, from the ATVs to chilling by the pool in the middle of Canopy River’s amazing location in the middle of the forest"
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guides - extremely friendly, attentive and informative. The scenery was amazing. The ice cold beer was a welcome bonus. Be careful of the low hanging branches if you are sitting on the top open deck."
* A traveler said: "Small groups, friendly crew. Tour was great, snorkeled in a few different spots around the island and were able to show off/explain what kind of wildlife was there. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely exceeded expectations in every way. I’d highly recommend going to this jungle amusement park."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, our tour guide Cynthia was very sweet and knew a lot about the wildlife. The boat ride was nice and calm and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Lunch was included and very tasty as well."
* A traveler said: "This was the best part of our trip! Our crew worked so hard to make sure that we had a great experience. The food was delicious and we had such an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Easily the best tour we went on in Puerto Vallarta. Antonio picked us up and took us by the countryside first where we stopped by a local bakery and mart to pick up fresh ingredients. After that the scenic ride going to the hot spring was amazing. The hot spring is super secluded and has small cold pools to increase the relaxing experience. Around noon Antonio makes the best Mexican BBQ for lunch. Once you leave the hot springs Antonio drives you to a nearby city for a massage by the beach before you're taken back home. Best experience by far!!!!"
* A traveler said: "it was a beautiful experience. I just only wish they had option to drive manual UTV's ....."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Aquaventuras Park
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Nuevo Vallarta
- El Tuito
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Marina Vallarta
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Zona Romantica
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Gringo Gulch
- El Malecon
- Marigalante Galleon
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)
- Sierra Madre Mountains
- Las Caletas Beach (Playa Las Caletas)
- Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas