Top Puglia Food & Drink
234 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour!! We got to taste the delicious specialties of Lecce while learning all about their past!! So glad we got to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Velo Service offers a variety of tours and experiences but this one was probably one of the most authentic. Giada, our tour guide, managed a group of seven tourists speaking 3 different languages and she did it quite well, all while being knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to visit all the major landmarks of the city and got to learn their history as well as making a few stops to try local foods (getting to skip the line at Panificio Fiore was great). The tour led us along the Lungomare where there was a surprise performance by a local tarantela musician in which we got to participate. The tour concluded with a small pasta class on how to make orecchiette, which was taught by Donna Carmela, who is somewhat of a local celebrity and institution. It would take us years to reach her level of expertise at making this deceptively simple looking pasta, but it was a joy to watch her work. Of course, we also got to try the orecchiette with a simple tomato sauce. It was truly an authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Falicita was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome to the town of Bari. The food tasting was great."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner came to Bari to learn something about the local food culture. We spent a lovely evening with Cristina and her mother making orechiette, a tipical pasta pugliese. The hosts welcomed us very warmly and they love to share their knowledge about cooking and local food. It is a really authentic cooking with nonna experience. This is really rare to find and at the end of the evening we felt that we recieved much more than we gave. Totally recommend it, 5 stars from us :-)"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was such a joy the wine was the best I’ve ever tasted learning about how the wine is made and the length of time and preparation going into it was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Informative, friendly guide! Great fun cycling around and very enjoyable pasta experience. Also offered to keep the bikes after if we wanted! 10/10!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable he showed us many of the interesting parts of each of the cities that we visited it was a very good time"
* A traveler said: "Adriano was an excellent guide bringing the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Bari Old Town to life. All the staff were great and would recommend going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting and our guide Vito is fantastic and very passionate about Puglia and Italy. I highly recommend this tour to see two Unesco places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Three of us had the most wonderful time at Maria’s house for lunch and learning to cook local cuisine. She was so welcoming and hospitable. We don’t speak any Italian and she was so kind and tried her best to use google translate. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Alberobello, it was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a Saturday morning 3 Street food rickshaw tour with Silvia. It was the best money we spent all weekend. So much fun and we got to taste the most amazing food. We definitely didn’t need any lunch afterwards. Silvia was so knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Stefano Spagnolo was extremely knowledgeable about the wines of the Salento region. My wife and I walked away with the knowledge needed to taste and purchase wine in this part of Italy. He was very Charismatic and personable. We totally enjoyed the food and the wines that he had selected to taste. We would highly recommend this experience to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Porta Napoli
- Castel del Monte
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria