Top Puglia Hiking Tours
23 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour!! We got to taste the delicious specialties of Lecce while learning all about their past!! So glad we got to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Stefano and Mateo were outstanding tour guides. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves while learning about the fascinating history of Lecce. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Superb problem-free ride with quality bikes. The landscapes are very beautiful and the country crossed is splendid. The meal stop is very tasty and authentic. add to that the sympathy of Damiano and you will have the keys to a successful day. No hesitation... Go for it !"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic afternoon with Francesco exploring the winding rocky paths along the coast, surrounded by beautiful wild flowers. He was very knowledgable about all the plants as well as the history of Ortranto. The scenery was stunning and we saw parts Ortranto that we never would have seen alone. It was a brilliant afternoon and I highly recommend it. Wear decent footwear."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Faggiano Museum (Museo Faggiano)
- Castel del Monte
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Porta Napoli
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria