Top Puglia Private and Luxury
72 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting and our guide Vito is fantastic and very passionate about Puglia and Italy. I highly recommend this tour to see two Unesco places in one day."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour!! We got to taste the delicious specialties of Lecce while learning all about their past!! So glad we got to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Adriano was an excellent guide bringing the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Bari Old Town to life. All the staff were great and would recommend going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner came to Bari to learn something about the local food culture. We spent a lovely evening with Cristina and her mother making orechiette, a tipical pasta pugliese. The hosts welcomed us very warmly and they love to share their knowledge about cooking and local food. It is a really authentic cooking with nonna experience. This is really rare to find and at the end of the evening we felt that we recieved much more than we gave. Totally recommend it, 5 stars from us :-)"
* A traveler said: "I loved seeing the authentic side of Alberobello! Francesco was an excellent ambassador for his town. And using a Segway was definitely the way to get around a hilly village."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great experience! Out host, Claudio, such an amazing person! A bunch of stories of local caves and the cost. Highly recommended! Swimming part at the beautiful and clean waters of sea is included, which was amazing! Had our journey in July 2021!"
* A traveler said: "A very exciting tour, mostly because Fabio is very knowledgable as he has spent most of his life in Lecce. He showed us many little details, that one would completely miss if visiting without a guide. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Superb problem-free ride with quality bikes. The landscapes are very beautiful and the country crossed is splendid. The meal stop is very tasty and authentic. add to that the sympathy of Damiano and you will have the keys to a successful day. No hesitation... Go for it !"
* A traveler said: "This tour was very good our tour guide was punctual and his knowledge of the area very good, he provided very clean and modern transport and catered for all our requirements highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Trullo Sovrano
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Porta Napoli
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria