Top Pula On the Water
39 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Trip with a super friendly host. As we arrived at the cave he shared some nice insights in the local history and eco-system. Was super informativ and fun, highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "We were very excited to try supboarding for the first time. We learned how to do it and went straight to the sea. We loved how we were able to meet yasna she was very helpful and very inspiring to us. We visited a cave, we learned about some animals in the sea it was just an amazing experience. We were thankful for this. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was an unforgettable Tour with such a lovely Tour Guide. The mood was fantastic and we had lots of fun. Thank you Tihana ✨💫🌟"
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautifull cave, we did cliff diving! And the people from the kajak are really nice! Very good experience!"
* A traveler said: "The staff were really helpful and we had an amazing trip! I was worried about not having a guide but the instructions were really clear and we didn't have any issues whatsoever."
* A traveler said: "All the staff were very friendly and spoke wonderful English. The instructional part was informative and left me feeling much safer about being a first time diver. Although the weather wasn't the greatest, my husband and I had an excellent experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing tour with an amazing view of the sunset. We had a lovely guide who gave us a lot of tips for the rest of our holiday."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia