Quepos to Jaco
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Quepos Tours
A guided tour enriches your experience in Manuel Antonio National Park by providing information about the park’s plant and animal life and expert navigation between the park and your regional hotel. Plus, this tour offers a stress-free way to visit one of Costa Rica’s must-see destinations in just one day.
Head out for a day of adventure with this small-group tour to Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park. You and up to 10 fellow adventurers will head out to the park, where you'll get to participate in two different adventure activities. Options include horseback riding, ziplining, ATV riding, and surfing lessons.
Are you ready for birding in one of the best birding hotspots of Costa Rica? Carara National Park with their transitional forest offers an incredible diversity of flora and fauna where they converge species of dry and forest. It is considered from locals and visitor from around the world as one the best areas of Costa Rica for birding, on this tour, you will enjoy the vast bird fauna of Carara National Park area, with the help of our birdwatcher crew you will be able to spot, identify the different species like trogons, motmots, flycatchers, hummingbirds, and others as the day goes by. We will start our early in the morning with some strategical stops where our birding crew knows where to stop to give you interesting facts and key markings for recognition of birds and other fauna as well. This National park is the best area for any birdwatcher level from beginner to advance we will be happy to help in your birding expedition. Prepare your binoculars and book this tour now.
We will visit a special place where emergent trees still exist and the animals got a balance in the ecosystem with enough resources. This place is home of more than 400 species of birds among those the second largest population of Scarlet Macaws in Costa Rica, Toucans, Motmots and the Antpitta such as examples. First, we will wake up early in the morning in order to pick up tourists at 5am in the hotel. Second, we will head to Carara National Park which opens at 7am where we will explore the main trails and spots inside the two different areas of the park to find and watch all the species possible during around 4 hours. After birding all the morning we will visit a costa rican homemade soda to have lunch and may go to another close spot around Tarcoles River before to come back to Manuel Antonio. There's also an option for those who want to know the local birds without driving long distances and it´s to explore the local hot spots that only local birders know and we know can be great
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets