Top Rajasthan Food & Drink
187 results | All Rajasthan Tours
* A traveler said: "Nagendra was the perfect guide - friendly, knowledgeable, flexible, accommodating, and his English is excellent and easy to understand. I would highly recommend him for anyone coming to Jodhpur."
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was incredible. Shalini and her family were amazing hosts and teachers with a lot of patience with our lack of cooking skills. The food we made was delicious and the company even better. This was one of the highlights of our whole stay in India and we couldn't recommend Shalini more for this experience"
* A traveler said: "Mr Ram is experienced guide with good knowledge of the city. He suggested us many places for eating and shopping."
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant time learning how to make the base for Indian Curries, from which we now know how to make chicken tikka masala, butter chicken and lal mas. we also learned how to make chapati and paratha bread - who knew it could be so easy! Plus a delicious vegetable puleo rice. So we feel we know the basics and can’t wait to get experimenting. We were given all the recipes though only downside was there were no quantities. So top tip from us is to write down everything quantities wise as soon as you leave, or take a pen with you to write as you go. We tasted everything we made and it was asGood as you would get in a top class restaurant. Brilliant value informatively, charming and friendly family. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This non-touristic safari is the best way to explore the deserts of thar. You are totally away from the crowd. You get quality time in the dunes all by yourself. Three camel ride itself is quite a distance and you are in the awe in the vastness n the wilderness of the thar. Thank you wanderlust for such an amazing exp. A must must do to experience Jaisalmer"
* A traveler said: "Our host was extremely friendly and explained key principals of Indian cooking. This is a class for having a family meal experience and learning grandmother techniques, which was exactly what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Everyone should do this tour. We had the best guide in Aby and the best food and chai we had in Jaipur in places we wouldn’t normally venture. Tour was the best thing we did in Jaipur."
* A traveler said: "Right off the bat we knew this was going to be a great experience. Shalini came and met us so as not to get lost and we walked to her beautiful spacious home and chatted as she is SO friendly. We were introduced to her mother in law and cooking partner and her adorable son. We had some pakora snacks and the ladies had us prep the veggies, all the while teaching us about all the spice combos, special ingredients like veg we had never seen and cooking techniques. We sat down to a delicious and plentiful lunch of a full thali, including dessert, with her father in law and son since the ladies were fasting. It felt just like sharing a meal at home and was so lovely. After lunch Shalini showed us around her home and we got to know eachother a little more. She even took us to a store when we mentioned we needed some clean clothes for our travels. We couldn’t recommend this more to everyone. Shalini and her whole family are the most wonderful hosts"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Market Tour & Vegetarian Cooking Class & Meal in a Local Jaipur Home
- Jodhpur Mehrangarh Fort and Blue City Guided Tour
- Half Day Camel Safari Sunset with Dinner Tour (Non Touristic)
- Private Interactive Online Cooking Class with a Local Host in Jaipur
- Private Sightseeing Tour of Jodhpur's Blue City
- Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)
- Rusirani Village
- Jantar Mantar
- Ranthambore National Park
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park
- Royal Gaitor
- Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden
- Marvel Water Park
- Chand Baori
- Deeg Palace
- Vintage and Classic Car Collection Museum
- Sariska Tiger Reserve
- Bhangarh Fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Saheliyon Ki Bari
- Chandra Mahal
- Bagore Ki Haveli
- Trinetra Ganesh Temple
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in West Bengal