Top Ras Al Khaimah Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Ras Al Khaimah Tours
Water Sports towables are fast becoming the number one water activity for families and thrill seekers alike this season. With their ease of use, versatility, affordability and just plain fun factor there really is a tubing towable that is a perfect fit for just about anyone. There is a seemingly endless array of awesome designs in colors and shapes of the water sports towables available on the market today. But, no matter how crazy the aesthetics of the water tubes, knowing what kind of ride you want to experience is really one of the more important factors in determining which type of water towable you choose for yourself and your family.
Experiencing the desert is a must in Dubai, but organizing a DIY trip that includes various desert activities is difficult. With this tour from Dubai or Ras Al Khaimah, enjoy a full repertoire all laid on for you. Head into high, red dunes; experience a dune drive, sandboarding, and camel ride; add optional all-terrain vehicle driving and falconry photos (both extra cost); and finish with a barbecue and magical dance shows.
There is a lot more to get from paddling than a tan. The benefits of paddling for your physical and mental well being go far beyond skin deep. It is about a healthier, richer, and fuller life, as you bask in the benefits of being out in the great outdoors and engaging in exciting exercise. So, if you’ve never tried kayaking, canoeing, or stand up paddle boarding (SUP) before, it is time to start.
See the highlights of Abu Dhabi in a day on this private, stress-free tour. Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle to the city to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, and more. Pass by Etihad Five Towers, the President’s Palace, and the Abu Dhabi Corniche before exploring the Dates Market and stopping at more sites for photos.
Dubai is a must-do from Ras Al Khaimah and this private day trip lets you experience the city with a personal guide in the comfort of a private vehicle. Explore old Dubai, riding an ‘abra’ boat across Dubai Creek to shop in Deira’s Gold and Spice souks. Then, enjoy a full panoramic tour to see the Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, and other landmarks. Ideal for first-time visitors, with hotel and port pickup and drop-off included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Ras Al Khaimah?
The best Shore Excursions in Ras Al Khaimah according to Viator travelers are:
What Shore Excursions in Ras Al Khaimah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ras Al Khaimah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in Ras Al Khaimah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ras Al Khaimah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in West Bank
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets