Top Reims Multi-day Tours
16 results | All Reims Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day out! Lots of champagne to taste and some beautiful sights. Tour guide was very kind and informative in a fun and exciting way."
* A traveler said: "Martin, our guide, was a good driver, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and fun to spend the day with. He made sure we visited the places we were most interested in. He helped us take photos too. His English was excellent. Our lunch was a little pricey but the atmosphere made up for that. We would definitely take another tour with Martin & his company."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour a month and a half in advanced and Stephane, the tour guide, contacted me by email. Stephane offers a private tour through the countryside of Reims in his top down sports car that offers a glimpse into the beautiful champagne countryside. Through email, Stephane was kind and responsive enough to plan my big proposal to my now fiance. Not only that, he helped get me in contact with a local photographer to capture the special moment. If you're looking for a private day out in Reims to fully experience the countryside with a born and raised local then this tour is one you will never forget. Stephane brings the comfort of not just a friendly tour guide, but the likes of a familiar friend you would visit from out of town! There is no corporate or business vibe here, just friendliness and a guy who wants to help you enjoy Reims the way he does living here."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable and showed us some phenomenal champagne houses. We learned a lot had a great, highly highly recommend! Thanks Anna!"
* A traveler said: "Helene was a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide whose English was perfect. My husband and I were very lucky to have a personal tour as times are quiet due to Covid. Had ample champagne tastings and bought a lovely bottle when we left. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience. Our tour guide Tom was very professional and lots of fun. He could tell us a lot about the history, the region and the champagne making process. The visit to the houses was amazing and last but not least the tasting and lunch was memorable. Matthias and his crew did a fabulous job and we all felt this tour was an experience we would never forget. Good luck with all your great plans!! We would definitely recommend this tour to everyone! If you are looking for a Professional tour with a personal touch, this is it!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, so glad we did it. Ended up being more of a private tour due to all the Corona cancellations, but that was great for us, and Martin was fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Ten out of ten stars. Toma was so amazing that we booked an afternoon tour, as well. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We've done a few champagne tours this week, but this tour was head and shoulders above the rest. Toma and Suzanne were so knowledgeable and friendly. I learnt more and tasted more in this relaxed, fun experience than at any of the well known, formal wine houses. I would absolutely recommend this tour to my friends, and we have been recommending it to people we have met in other tastings!"
* A traveler said: "Thomas was an exceptional guide. We would recommend this company because of his knowledge and kindness."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims
- Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne
- Small Group - Champagne Full Day Tour - Visit of 3 Champagne Producers / Growers
- Champagne Lamiable: Traditional Tour & Tasting
- Champagne Day Trip to Moët & Chandon and Family Winery with Lunch from Reims