Top Rome Classic Car Tours
85 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "As archaeologists, we pay attention in details. Clio Muse audio tour for Castel St Angelo was a great reveal for us. Excellent and accurate content and the best customer care service we ever had! Thank you for your patience guys!"
* A traveler said: "Getting early tickets was a plus. Avoiding lines. The self touring guide was great. We were able to download the app to the museum and tour at our own pace. We recommend everyone to but tickets online and just enjoy a day of exploring. More than the history books you grew up on."
* A traveler said: "His help with my luggage. My hotel was deep in the warren behind Navona and he was help in getting me to the car for the ride out."
* A traveler said: "This is a great service. Always prompt, clean and comfortable transport. Well worth the extra money for party of 4 with luggage. Highly recommend Executive Rent through Viator."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this experience, we all learnt so much in a really fun and engaging way. We would love to go back."
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Serena) was amazing, she provided the right level of detail to cover the history while tying the story together with immense knowledge and passion. This is a must for students of papal history or just Rome, you will be impressed."
* A traveler said: "Driver was there as promised even when it took a while for our luggage to come out. He was courteous and polite even though he did not speak much English and we didn’t speak Italian. Would arrange this service again"
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience!!!A great gift from my friends. I'll come back when i return in Italy as well!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was an incredible teacher! I will definitely reccomend. I enjoyed the atmosphere, and the fact that we were painting in a old building in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Both parts of the trip were really great. Seeing the catacombs and learning about their history was educational and spiritual. I had never heard about the crypts before so that was also amazing and inspiring. Our guide Divan was fantastic and well informed and spent all the time we needed answering our questions"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time in their Vespa sidecar seeing sights I wouldn’t have had the time to see on my own in my short time in Rome. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely. Made our trip. Good service, fast and friendly! The Vespa we rented was great. Nothing to improve"
* A traveler said: "The real objects. A duration correct, not too much for teen concentration, but with a lot of interesting things"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very helpful and friendly and was very knowledgeable. He was very passionate about his subjects."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour, very well arranged with on-time pick-up at the agreed place. Amazing views and visiting uncommon corners of the Città Eterna."
* A traveler said: "Stephanie! She was so kind, informative, efficient and took some great pictures of us! Loved the history from someone who was well informed - and grew up in Rome!"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a highlight of our trip in Rome! Such a unique experience and it was a blast. We were unsure if we could us our US driver licenses at first but we could. The guide was excellent and brought a great energy and excitement that added to the joy of driving around in Fiats. And it's true - people do look at you, take pictures, and it immediately makes people smile to see you driving around in these. Would absolutely do it again! Great fun."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. We were picked up at the hotel....requested by my husband and I because of the increased activity around the meeting place due to the Rome Marathon. The tour was customized to our interests and was fantastic.... the driver was knowledgeable and fun to listen to. A great time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Alvise he was witty and insightful. Took us to multiple really great spots and even took some pictures for us. The car was really fun and the garage was easy to find. Alvise even waited for the taxi to come get us before he left. We had a great time, and would recommend to anyone!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Ciampino International Airport (CIA)
- Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Basilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata
- Basilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Porta Maggiore
- Case Romane del Celio
- Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)
- Trajan's Column
- Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)
- Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)
- National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)
- Palatine Hill (Palatino)
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano