Top Rome Food Tours
495 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Claudio did an amazing job showing us the amazing foods of the Jewish ghetto. He was very knowledgeable and his English was excellent! I highly recommend taking this tour and enjoying both the sites and the foods. Fried artichokes- yum!!"
* A traveler said: "Is it a city tour? No. Is it just tasting food then? Nope. It's a great mix of interesting trivia you wouldn't hear in other tours, all while leisurely walking around the city and tasting a _lot_ of different things you wouldn't even think about trying yourself. Kudos to our knowledgeable guide Mattia!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgeable and fun. Do not eat before this tour it is very filling… wine, food, dessert, the whole nine yards! You’ll love it!"
* A traveler said: "The meat and cheese shop was amazing. The good was great and a great way of meeting new people in Rome."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable time walking through the Jewish ghetto! The young lady giving our tour was exceptional and such a pleasure to have lead us through four hours of history and eating and drinking. It was certainly one of the best parts of our stay here in Rome."
* A traveler said: "Are tour was with Franchesca and she was beyond amazing. Me and my family thoroughly enjoyed are tour and couldnt expect more. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects of Italian history and food. Best tour we have a been on and we will not hesitate to refer this group to friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was the best thing about the tour. She was efficient, knowledgeable, and adorable. She did a great job with both the food experience and the history. We loved all of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was an absolute delight. We had the best time eating (of course) but also learning the history of all of the locations we went on the tour. We felt so comfortable with Gabriele and he customized the food choices to our preferences which we appreciated. I’d recommend requesting Gabriele if you book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Francesca we had a fantastic evening. She was full of knowledge about the food and wine and shared lots of stories about the culture of Italy and in particular Rome. We did not expect to finish the tour with full stomachs but that we did and a little tipsy too. This was a highlight to our time in Rome and would encourage anyone to book."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable evening, 7 food stops with traditional snacks/food. A few glasses of wine & beer thrown in as well. Excellent way to explore new areas & try local food. I'd definitely recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great small group tour. I learned new things about Salami. The dinner was perfect! The four stops were ideal for learning about Italian food."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day filled with amazing food, wine, and beautiful landscapes. This was the perfect way to experience Tuscany!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and the examples of Italian street food was so enjoyable. We will recommend this tour to anyone traveling to Rome. This was our favorite tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with a lot of tips ;) The teacher was really interesting and caring. We have a very good time !"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Federica were amazing! They were very professional, and funny with amazing service. When we got the confirmation email from Viator, it said that class starts at 4:15PM and to meet in front of the stairways at Piazza Trilussa but we were supposed to meet the group there at 4PM which was not in the email instruction provided. However, Federica was nice enough to come back out from the restaurant where we were supposed to have our class and led us to class. They let us join the class in session which was really nice of them. We were greeted with Prosecco and an appetizer. Then we started with making Fettucine, the sauce, and then gelato. Rob was the lead chef instructor and he was super knowledgeable, professional and funny. We had an amazing time there and would recommend this to anyone. We cooked in the open space at the back of this super cute restaurant then headed in to eat. The entire restaurant was closed for the class and dinner, super private and intimate."
* A traveler said: "Excellent blend of historical information and top-notch, high quality street food. Matteo’s knowledge, enthusiasm and patience were appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Guide was exeptional. Food stops were great and information educational. Just what I was epecting even better."
* A traveler said: "Erik was outstanding as a tour guide! Knowledgeable, patient and constantly providing insights of the surrounding olaces as we walk or at sites. Food tastings varied, exciting and memorable Grrreat experience! Thank you Erik"
* A traveler said: "This tour had some of the best food stops in Rome. Who doesn’t want to try traditional Roman pizza, pasta, cold cuts, cheese, cannoli, gelato and vino? Come hungry so you can appreciate all the food stops and varieties of choices. Our guide was marvelous. She was witty, charming and full of information about the tour stops and foods offered. Great way to see the city, eat dinner and make a new friend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great class. I would give it 6 stars if I could. Our instructor (Caterina) was excellent, very patient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend taking this class with Caterina. It was the best $120 my wife and I spent. We got to make tiramisu and pasta from scratch then afterwards we got to enjoy the fruits of our labor with a nice glass of wine (included in the package)."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with Simone! Awesome cooking class, exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the dinning experience was great. Daniela's knowledge and expertise, the ease in which she explained and guided us through each individual part of the food and wine pairing allowed for an amazing evening."
* A traveler said: "A great fun experience. Alexander was very knowledgable and patient. I would recommend this to anyone. Lovely to eat outside afterwards."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)
- St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Domus Augustana
- Via Cola di Rienzo
- Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)
- Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)
- Piazza Trilussa
- Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)
- Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)
- Basilica di Santa Maria in Via Lata
- Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)
- Hard Rock Cafe Rome
- Basilica di Santa Francesca Romana
- La Pietà
- Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano