Maritime Museum Rotterdam
Tue-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat & Sun 11am-5pm
Leuvehaven 1, Rotterdam, Netherlands
The Maritime Museum Rotterdam is open Tuesday through Friday from 10am to 5pm, and Saturday to Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Maritime Museum Rotterdam?
What else should I know about attractions in Rotterdam?
- Markthal (Market Hall)
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)
- Cube Houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Rotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Rotterdam Old Harbor (Oude Haven)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Kunsthal Rotterdam (Art Hall Rotterdam)
- Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge)
- Kop van Zuid
- Rotterdam Central Station (Rotterdam Centraal)
- Miniworld Rotterdam
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- SS Rotterdam