Top Salerno How to Get Around
137 results | All Salerno Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised - a great chill day around the Amalfi coast - we were lucky because also the guests on the boat were all nice people."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great value for money. 100% recommend. Hostess and skipper were brilliant, and very inquisitive. It’s special to see such a beautiful coast line from the sea. Amalfi and postiano are beautiful places to visit."
* A traveler said: "It’s a wonderful place and our guide did it justice with her descriptions. The lunch was great. We had a terrific experience and it was worth the cost"
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "This was a day we will never forget. We began at Vesuvius where we climbed to the crater. Spectacular views. From there we had an amazing wine tasting/lunch/tour, followed by a trip to Pompeii. Our driver, Alberto, was kind, funny, and a good driver. Angela and Serafino from the winery were utterly delightful. A wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Dominic is someone we will never forget! His driving skills along the skinny roads on the coast were amazing and his 37 years of experience definitely showed. We would do this tour again just for the view from the restaurant we had lunch at in Positano. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is actually much longer than described in the itinerary and I am glad we didn't have anything else explained for the excursion. We had a very nice lunch and then had the opportunity to venture to the top of mt. Vesuvius. I would highly recommend this tour as well."
* A traveler said: "Mariana and our captain Marcello gave us a dream day on the most beautiful water we’ve seen. They were so helpful, informative and a joy to be on the boat with ALL day except our time ON Capri. Great tour. Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Our family had the best time on the boat visiting the amazing Amalfi coast. Our guide Amelia and captain Francesco were incredible hosts, ensuring a memorable day for all of us. We enjoyed a delicious lunch at a beachfront restaurant as well as several stops to swim in the sea. We even glimpsed a dolphin on our way back! A definite must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Adriano was very knowledgeable and kept the walking tour fun. He went above and beyond in giving us a great tour and providing us assistance in travel information."
* A traveler said: "Sergio was amazing guide full of enthusiasm. He went into great detail the history of the period through Greek and Roman periods. We left with a full understanding of Paestum and are thankful to have such a wonderful guide"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour guide and makes you want to come back for more!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was a native Pompeiian and knew everything one could possibly know about the city's history. Definitely worthwhile!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- From Salerno: Small Group Amalfi Coast boat tour with stops in Positano & Amalfi
- Amalfi Coast Excursion from Salerno
- Pompeii Ruins & Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius with Private Transfer
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Private Day Trip
- Salerno Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio