Top San Antonio Kid-Friendly
14 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "The haunted motel and the Alamo. Joe was a great guide. He was very knowledgeable on the history of San Antonio."
* A traveler said: "Alamo history, river walk, mission houses, Saint Fernando church with soldier remains, historic market square with independence celebration"
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sharon was awesome! So sweet, knowledgeable and fun. She didn't rush at all so we felt like we had enough time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Great experience especially for a novice person. The owner was very informative. We got two beers each, got to keep our glasses as souvenirs and sampled their whiskey which they teach you how to taste."
* A traveler said: "Kevin & Liz were awesome! Unique way to experience San Antonio. My son and I had a great time on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "The scavenger hunt was a lot of fun and took us to off-the-beaten-path areas around the River Walk. Even our friends, who have lived in San Antonio for 11 years, learned and saw things they hadn’t before. We just wish we had gone earlier in the day before it got too hot."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and nice getaway from the city. Brandy was an excellent tour guide and native of San Antonio. Nice countryside and two great stops."
* A traveler said: "My family absolutely loved the show! We arrived early to meet the magician, the host and the owner who were all super friendly, and my kids got a chance to interact and be a part of the show! Will definitely go again next time we're in San Antonio."
* A traveler said: "It was great and easy. Just walked right in and didn't have to wait. The day was perfect and the Zoo staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "I was super nervous about purchasing tickets from this vendor because I’d never heard of them before however I did anyway and had zero regrets! LEGOland was fun and entertaining."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- King William Historic District
- San Antonio Aquarium
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Mission Concepción
- Hemisfair Park
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Morgan's Wonderland
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Brackenridge Park
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- San Fernando Cathedral
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Mission San José
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico