Top San Antonio Sightseeing Tours
36 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "It was something new I tried, it was a lot fun and so easy!! Great experience to study new destinations"
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Luis delivered an awesome informative tour of not only the missions, but of San Antonio history!!!! He is very knowledgeable !!!!!! If you travel to San Antonio make sure to book his tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "It was easy to find the Hop. Everywhere we went was great. Except, the tower thing. No inside elevators, I hate heights."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful entire day experience. Lots to see and do. The food is good and the drinks are delightful. I definitely recommend going with family"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex knew everything, was very willing to share and had great customer service skills. I highly recommend his tours."
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "Kevin & Liz were awesome! Unique way to experience San Antonio. My son and I had a great time on our tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. Vic was a wonderful guide, friendly and total pro. Highly Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great guide he was amazing, we got rained on a bit but it didn’t hurt our fun. The construction and detours wer sucky though"
* A traveler said: "The tour of missions to Pearl’s was excellent. I highly recommend taking this tour. Micheal was a outstanding tour guide! His knowledge of history was amazing and after visiting San Antonio several times, this tour really gave us more understanding of the history of San Antonio"
* A traveler said: "The bus tour was informative and entertaining. Our driver Robert was excellent. He made us feel like family."
* A traveler said: "Passes were easy to use. I called each place I planned to visit first just to be sure I didn't need to make reservations first (due to COVID) and had no issues. It turned out to be a great deal for our family. We went to Sea World, the zoo, Witte Museum, Legoland Discovery Center, and the amazing mirror maze."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico