Ballast Point Brewing Company Tours and Activities
Since first being brewed at home by two friends in college, Ballast Point has risen the ranks of craft breweries nationwide and tops the San Diego brewing scene. Their Sculpin IPA is well recognized by beer enthusiasts, receiving gold medal awards for its flavor and balance.
A visit to the original brewery allows for tastings of their beers as well as a behind-the-scenes look at production. You’ll also learn about the history of the brewery and their unique styles of brewing. The brewery is also a great place to try many of the experimental and/or seasonal brews that may only be available on site. Flavors such as grapefruit, habanero pepper, and watermelon are available to sample, and more than twenty beers are on rotation fresh from the tap.
San Diego is known as a top craft brewery city in the whole of the United States, and Ballast Point has become a hallmark of its beer scene. It’s a must-stop on any tour of the city’s breweries.
Tours and Activities to Experience Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada