Speed Circuit Family Fun Center Tours and Activities
The need for speed is real at San Diego’s Speed Circuit Family Fun Center, which has go-kart racing, laser tag, and a games arena. The three areas are especially popular with groups and often hosts team building events, private parties, and celebrations. Racers receive helmets and head socks and then take to the tracks, which were designed by professional racers.
The 1/4 mile raceway has ideal conditions for reaching speeds of up to 40 miles per hour, and includes two straightways and four tight turns. The asphalt track allows for wheels to optimally grasp the ground so that sliding and brake use is at a minimum. Barriers and borders ensure the safety of all drivers.
Lap times are recorded electronically in each car, so racers have the chance to compare speeds in personalized reports after each race. The speed circuit is considered to be one of the finest indoor go-kart raceways in the country.
Tours and Activities to Experience Speed Circuit Family Fun Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go San Diego All-Inclusive City Pass: Access 55+ Attractions
- Go San Diego Explorer City Pass: Choose any 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada