San Diego Zoo
The world-famous San Diego Zoo presents a stunning variety of nature’s largest, smallest, exotic, and most endangered creatures. The epic zoo has more than 3,700 animals representing over 800 species in a beautifully landscaped 100 acres (40.5 hectares), typically in lush enclosures that replicate their natural habitat. San Diego Zoo is considered to be one of the best and well-known zoos in the world, and is a must-see attraction in sunny Southern California.
San Diego Zoo Tours
What are San Diego Zoo hours of operation?
Should I book San Diego Zoo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit San Diego Zoo 2021?
What's the best way to experience San Diego Zoo?
- GoCar Talking GoCar 2Hr Tour: Downtown & Old Town
- San Diego Zoo Ticket
- 1Hr GPS Guided Scooter Tour: Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter
- GPS Talking GoCar 2HR Tour: Downtown & Balboa
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada