Top San Diego Extreme Sports
28 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful excursion! Beautiful ocean, knowledgeable guide, and hundreds of dolphins. We left right on time and came back right on time."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "The San Diego Zoo was the best zoo trip I have ever experienced! The only downside was we didn’t get to see the Penguins.."
* A traveler said: "The drifts and the waves just awesome! Webt around the bay with great speeds water splashing all over us. Full value for money"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and experience very professional staff, go car a little small for 2 people who may have mobility issues"
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "Loved Brigitte. Great personality and especially good with teenagers who might try to test the boundaries. My kids also loved her and thought the tour was “cool”."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome 😎 adventure on the water. Had a wonderful time aboard the vessel. Lots of nice people attending."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great!! The tour was super knowledgeable, we leaned a lot about San Diego and Navy Seals. Service was great with serving drinks and small plates. Pictures turned out amazing!!! Definitely recommend this boat tour to anyone and everyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun experience. I really enjoyed my time on the board. It really felt awkward at first until I got used to it. Jesse had a lot of patience and instructed me well. He allowed me enough time to feel comfortable. What a great way to spend a day. I am now convinced to get one."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable about the trail and also about the history and current conditions of everything going on. Made a few stops on the way for us to be able to explore the local area and get some pretty awesome pictures and learn some pretty cool stuff."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful views and relaxing sail made it a great experience! Would definitely love to go sailing again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic!!!!! My husband and I absolutely love it .The tour of parts of San Diego were very informative. From the check in to checkout the staff was very friendly and informative I would highly recommend GO CARS TOURS!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was Luke and he was amazing very patient, high energy, knowledgeable and exciting he made the experience fun and less scary!!! The most memorable thing for me was the high fly when he took me up in the air!! Once I figured out how to breathe I enjoyed my flights and would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time! The staff were very patient and helpful when we asked to use the motor car instead of the scooters due to comfort. Thank you again we enjoyed the tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was relaxing and love San Diego skyline. Beautiful day cloud covering not too hot! Capt Jimmy was great"
* A traveler said: "Take your time, relax, and see San Diego. Well done and stress free Fun Day it wants me to type more so now I’m changing this to everything was awesome but the review process."
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Diego History Center
- Liberty Station
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Museum of Making Music
- Mingei International Museum
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Mission Beach
- Petco Park
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Pacific Beach
- Shelter Island
- Old Town San Diego
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Heritage Park
- Little Italy San Diego
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada