Top San Diego Cruises & Sailing
- Drink champagne at brunch or enjoy a three-course meal on board a luxury vessel under the stars.
- Enjoy sailing on the bay and watch the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
- Go whale watching for an encounter with the giant marine mammals.
- Speed things up on a thrilling jet boat ride that spins past the waterfront and takes in major sights.
45 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Great staff beautiful boat. I would definitely recommend the tour. Seen a lot of dolphins and the day was perfect"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Capt Phil. Nice pleasurable, relaxing trip to see San Diego from the water. Set us up for some great sunset photos as a couple and group. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys sailboat ride."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour along shoreline & well narrated the crew was very helpful and friendly. The weather is always great in San Diego. Much to see on this adventure and the views are awesome."
* A traveler said: "The manager was amazing and very accommodating. It was smooth sailing and the dinner service was very well organized."
* A traveler said: "Great calm waters, sightseeing of seals, birds, buildings, yachts, ships… Great captain, made our sail very safe and enjoyable. Though we didn’t see the sunset due to cloudy sky, it didn’t low our expectations. Captain Frank was very respectful to us and great professional."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! The captain of the boat really helped my partner out when she got sea sick, so that we could both enjoy our time. Very knowledgeable tour, and learned a lot about sailing in general."
* A traveler said: "So rad! A trip under the bridge, around the naval fleet, and Petco park, doing 360s and hauling ass. A beautiful view of the city and Mt.Miguel. I can't wait to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Johnny and Amy were excellent. The bottom of our seats were really hot but my husband said some part of the motor is there. It was wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain Jason was a great tour guide- very knowledgeable and chatty with the entire group. Throughout the tour he would chat about the points of interest, asking questions to the group as well as talking about his own experiences."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great!! The tour was super knowledgeable, we leaned a lot about San Diego and Navy Seals. Service was great with serving drinks and small plates. Pictures turned out amazing!!! Definitely recommend this boat tour to anyone and everyone!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Crew was friendly and enjoyed the scenery brunch was delicious . The social distancing was appropriate."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, great way to go whale watching. I recommend Captain Rich, you'll be in great hands If you are prone to motion sickness, or uncomfortable on the water, consider a larger craft."
* A traveler said: "Captain Kyle. A great way to enjoy San Diego Harbor. Boat was comfortable. 2 hours was about right time."
* A traveler said: "We saw two gray whales, hundreds of birds amd dolphins. It was a great family experience in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so welcoming, friendly and very knowledgeable about sailing and about the general San Diego Bay area. Would definitely look into doing this again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and atmosphere. My 5 year old son had a blast, and the tour was great. The going from road to water was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful views and relaxing sail made it a great experience! Would definitely love to go sailing again."
* A traveler said: "Great time spent with my mom. The Chef and crew were all so professional and inviting. We will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were super friendly and with the limited capacity it was actually pretty nice not having big crowds. Saw 3 different pods of dolphins and sea lions but unfortunately no whales. Wish we'd been told the odds of whale sightings was about 25% but overall a great day on the water and a memorable experience"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular boat and Captian. Highly recommend. The weather was perfect along with the seas. Couldn’t have asked for anything more."
* A traveler said: "It was relaxing and love San Diego skyline. Beautiful day cloud covering not too hot! Capt Jimmy was great"
* A traveler said: "This is a great trip. Kyle was our captain and was a great sailor. Very friendly and personable as well as knowledgeable about the sites and activities in the harbor. The sailboat was really fun we had a great breeze and had some fun with the sails up. Great relaxing afternoon on the water."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Spanish Village Art Center
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Liberty Station
- Whaley House Museum
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- San Diego Air & Space Museum
- Old Globe Theater
- SEA LIFE® San Diego Aquarium
- Mingei International Museum
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Heritage Park
- Mission Beach
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada