Top San Diego Private and Luxury
44 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "The manager was amazing and very accommodating. It was smooth sailing and the dinner service was very well organized."
* A traveler said: "The crew asked us how dedicated we were and that we might be late. But the opportunity to see a whale was a little further. We all agreed and they went the extra mile literally to make sure we saw a whale. The staff was awesome and the trip was smooth. No complaints, five stars all the way"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "If you have only one day to stay in the San Diego area this is the tour you should take. Of course if you have several days to spend there you should also consider taking this tour as our tour guide Adam is very knowledgeable and will recommend you many interesting places you could go after the tour. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The Park was very nice , lots of walking. The best part was that it wasn’t over crowed and we go to enjoy all the Park."
* A traveler said: "Great calm waters, sightseeing of seals, birds, buildings, yachts, ships… Great captain, made our sail very safe and enjoyable. Though we didn’t see the sunset due to cloudy sky, it didn’t low our expectations. Captain Frank was very respectful to us and great professional."
* A traveler said: "We went on this trolley twice while we were in San Diego this week. We got off and enjoyed Coronado, Balboa, Seaport Village and Old Town. We enjoyed every driver we had and heard some great stories, history and some bad jokes."
* A traveler said: "The scenery was so pretty. The guide was great and driver excellent. Very prompt stops and great snacks."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain Jason was a great tour guide- very knowledgeable and chatty with the entire group. Throughout the tour he would chat about the points of interest, asking questions to the group as well as talking about his own experiences."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Greg was an amazing captain. He ensured our safety throughout the sail, and he made sure we were comfortable and were having fun. We also appreciated his sailing lessons and sense of humor ;-)."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregorio was amazing! My boyfriend had a lot of questions about life in Tijuana and he was very informative. The food was sooo good! Once our tour was ending our tour let us know of some good spots to check out. He was great!"
* A traveler said: "We covered so much ground! Time was spent making sure we were comfortable on the machines, which are so easy and sturdy feeling. Then we took off and saw a ton of the city! Wonderful trip and worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was so welcoming, friendly and very knowledgeable about sailing and about the general San Diego Bay area. Would definitely look into doing this again."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! Loved the relaxed vibe and touring the island. The bikes were amazing and easy to use. The music made it fun too."
* A traveler said: "Mari was an amazing tour guide!! Super knowledgeable, fun and responsive to all our questions. Highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast touring the Park. Our guide Brian, was very knowledgeable. You get to see many cool aspects of the park that you most likely don't know existed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the best, knowledgeable, humorous, and readily answered questions. 3 hours was the best amount of time"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time touring downtown San Diego and Coronado Island on our segways - thanks to our guide, Preston. Great activity with adult sons on a family vacation. Preston showed us how to safely ride, he had great patience, and he gave us a really fun, relaxing afternoon."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour of Tijuana with Gregorio P. He was super knowledgeable of Tijuana and the history. It was a fun tour. The tacos were my favorite part, of course! Would definitely recommend for those who wanna have a fun day touring Tijuana drinking beer and eating tacos."
* A traveler said: "Best experience ever !! Pilot was very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable and safe . Definitely will do again when I’m back on vacation."
* A traveler said: "Awesome 😎 adventure on the water. Had a wonderful time aboard the vessel. Lots of nice people attending."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. The guide Keana was great, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Old Town San Diego
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- Shelter Island
- Old Globe Theater
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego Convention Center
- B-Street Pier & Cruise Ship Terminal
- Ocean Beach Pier
- Mission Beach
- Pacific Beach
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Mingei International Museum
- Whaley House Museum
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Del Mar
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada